Candice Swanepoel

Based on the new stuff I am seeing, they are marketing her as the "strong sexy" type. Those arms, jesus.

8RaRnUk.png
I feel like my 11 year old brother could photoshop her better in this shit.

Reactions: 1 user
Not a fan of yellow blonde, don't like her soft face. I feel like if she got really skinny she could have a good waist-hip ratio...but I cannot handle thick legs. I agree with whoever said she looks like her top half and bottom half are two different bodies.

Kudos for having the smallest waist of VS angels, judging by those swim pics in takedowns. That isn't saying much though...

Not a fan of yellow blonde, don't like her soft face. I feel like if she got really skinny she could have a good waist-hip ratio...but I cannot handle thick legs. I agree with whoever said she looks like her top half and bottom half are two different bodies.

Kudos for having the smallest waist of VS angels, judging by those swim pics in takedowns. That isn't saying much though...
She used to have an insaaaane WHR!!! What a waste. :(

I find her painfully plain especially now with the weight gain. I am sure her face would make a popular cheerleader at college, but there's no depth into it. I can't decide whether I'd prefer looking at her or Barbie for 2 more seconds without getting bored.

Reactions: 2 users
She is one of those models who lost it irrevocably. I don't see her career lasting for much longer. She should look for a backup career.

I disagree. VS used to shower her with a lot more love. They've toned it down recently. Remember, this is the girl that got a 15 min "about her" segment the year Alessandra wore the Miracle Bra. This year, Behati opened the show. No excessive close ups of Candice. She just walked. VS has also hired on a bunch of new girls if I'm not mistaken. If she keeps gaining weight, her career won't last.

Based on the new stuff I am seeing, they are marketing her as the "strong sexy" type. Those arms, jesus.

8RaRnUk.png

just wait for it girls. i bet she will announce during next year that "she sees herself more into acting" aka "i am too fat to model and don't know what the fuck to do with my life, but wait, i am used to the casting couch, so ..." :twisted:

Reactions: 4 users
I can't stand Candice, the end. LOL I could just go on a rant about all the qualities I dislike about her. She is like a Kendell Jenner to me.

I do find Candice annoying; however, I'll take her any day over Kendall. For a time Candice was looking really good. Remember the picture of her standing next to Adriana and Alessandra?

I do find Candice annoying; however, I'll take her any day over Kendall. For a time Candice was looking really good. Remember the picture of her standing next to Adriana and Alessandra?
It's different, Candice is the "was a great model but now is fat"
Kendall is more of "look at the new career my mom and sisters bought me"
Candice had talent and the body, Kendall never had or will have any of those

Reactions: 5 users
:headbang:
Why is she doing this to herself????
Her ass used to be huge but now the rest of her body is joining. She's a pear, her top will always look smaller than the bottom but look at those arms and belly. She's letting herself go big time.
VS is going to replace her soon if she keeps on going.

:headbang:
Why is she doing this to herself????
Her ass used to be huge but now the rest of her body is joining. She's a pear, her top will always look smaller than the bottom but look at those arms and belly. She's letting herself go big time.
VS is going to replace her soon if she keeps on going.
VS has already somewhat replaced her. She's decreasing in relevance... even my BF has noticed this and he doesn't even keep up to date with models. She used to be EVERYWHERE, now she's barely anywhere. Skinny Candice, come back!!