I will forever remember her waist looking like this:
Candice+Swanepoel+dances+rain+while+filming+YoQpOgYx7E9x.jpg
Candice-Swanepoel-Tiny-Waist-in-a-See-through-Top-2.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
:(

I will forever remember her waist looking like this:
Candice+Swanepoel+dances+rain+while+filming+YoQpOgYx7E9x.jpg
Candice-Swanepoel-Tiny-Waist-in-a-See-through-Top-2.jpg

She used to look so beautiful and especially in this last picture. Why is that? Regardless of her weight, something else has changed.. I think perhaps too much tanning? She looks amazing in this last picture.

Maybe she had a cold and that's why her nose looked so big on VSFS? Or maybe she's just getting older...

"I get so nervous, it's terrible," the 25-year-old told The Telegraph, explaining how stress takes its toll on her weight.

"I get nervous about three weeks before the show. Last year I had to take a week off, because I get really nervous and all the muscle that I've built up I lose it really quickly if I get stressed out. So I took my trainer to Brazil where I can eat a lot of meat because I like to be a little bigger for the show, just to feel sexier and more womanly."

Explains Candice: "I have a furious metabolism, especially when I travel so much. I can't really do too much cardio or that sort of thing."

"I love cakes and ice cream but I'm not crazy - I like a little taste and then I'm fine,"
http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/beau...dice-Swanepoel-on-her-furious-metabolism.html

"I love cakes and ice cream but I'm not crazy - I like a little taste and then I'm fine,"
She ain't kidding.
vqLdLfm.png

Although this was three years ago, and it definitely looks like she's not just having little tastes of cakes, and ice cream anymore.

image.jpg

I found this on Tumblr with a description: First polaroid of Candice age 16, sent to an agency in London. Within 20 minutes they wanted Candice there as soon as possible

I used to like her soo much, her body used to be insane and I love her face, it makes me really sad how much she gained and I don't think she's that comfortable with her weight now, she posted very few pictures from the VSFS compared to last year...

I used to really like skinny Candice but now she just seems so insincere and insecure. She's still giving out quotes about her "furious metabolism"... while gaining steadily for the past 2-3 years... and I don't understand what's up with her posting "my body has so many imperfections" blah blah or something along those lines on instagram. I unfollowed her because it was unbearable to watch. She's like a mini Miranda Kerr in terms of insecurity, just without the photoshop and "oops my boobies fell out". Some things just don't belong on social media, especially when your image is your career.

image.jpg

Instagram a couple of days ago:seeya:
Hashtagged - #somethingbigiscoming
Was he talking about her perhaps? Something bigger indeed...
:facepalm:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 56