Candice Swanepoel

Source:DailyMail (October 2014)
BEVjOdT.jpg

Lets just pretend that she still looks like this...
victorias-secret-models.jpg

But seriously, what the heck happened to her :(

Reactions: 1 user
Lets just pretend that she still looks like this...
victorias-secret-models.jpg

But seriously, what the heck happened to her :(

This was a perfect look for her. You can tell that she carries her weight in her legs. Like, in this pic, she is super thin all over yet her legs don't look skinny per se. And then in the new pic, her torso doesn't look half bad (if you are into fitspo and such) but her legs look massive.

Yeah she tends to work out too much by the looks of it especially nearing VS fashion show. Makes sense, but it's catching up with her- the aging metabolism and rather large amount of muscle, especially in the legs. It's almost like reverse fitspo :eek:

She never looked this huge! I can't believe they made her walk with those thighs, she's still a gorgeous girl but her body used to be perfect

Candice was one of the models who made a video for this year's Train Like An Angel, the popular series produced by Victoria's Secret that offers an insight into their workout routine.

The 26-year-old showed off her full-body workout with a little help from Ballet Beautiful's Mary Helen Bowers.

Her workout includes arabesque-type leg extensions which involve lifting one leg behind and the opposite arm out in front in a balance that engages the core as well as the limbs.

Dance is Swanepoel's favourite form of exercise and she also credits it with boosting her mental wellbeing.

Alongside a black and white shot of herself performing a pirouette on Instagram, she wrote: 'Dance enables you to find yourself and lose yourself at the same time.'

However, she does mix up her training, adding in weight sessions and boxing to tone her arms and core.

The South African recently opened up about her diet and admitted she's been blessed with a fast metabolism but still strives to eat well and work out.

'Food-wise, I'm very, very lucky that I can eat whatever I want,' she said in an interview with OK! magazine. 'For me, I've always had a healthy lifestyle.

'If I eat something that's not fresh, I feel it immediately, so I crave good food. I crave meat. I grew up on a dairy and beef farm, so I crave that. I don't cut anything out, and I just work out more.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...et-model-s-bodies-revealed.html#ixzz3Koht4vtn