Candice Swanepoel

Don't know why but for me she sounds so fake.. There's a big difference between how she acts during interviews and how she behaves when someone meets her.. She has so much success and maybe she thinks she's irreplaceble. I don't want to be unpolite, but that's my opinion about her personality.
And what about her body? For me, it's like when you're at school and you have to study a subject that you don't like just because the teacher.. The subject may be a nice subject but the teacher is so irritating and annoying that you simply hate studying that item. In other words, she's of course preatty (even she's a lot overrated in my opinion) but I don't like her personality at all so I don't really like her body neither. Don't find anthing special about her and I think there are a lot of models that deserve more attention than her.

Don't know why but for me she sounds so fake.. There's a big difference between how she acts during interviews and how she behaves when someone meets her.. She has so much success and maybe she thinks she's irreplaceble. I don't want to be unpolite, but that's my opinion about her personality.
And what about her body? For me, it's like when you're at school and you have to study a subject that you don't like just because the teacher.. The subject may be a nice subject but the teacher is so irritating and annoying that you simply hate studying that item. In other words, she's of course preatty (even she's a lot overrated in my opinion) but I don't like her personality at all so I don't really like her body neither. Don't find anthing special about her and I think there are a lot of models that deserve more attention than her.

I agree with you. Also, I'm not too sure if her voice is actually like that or she's putting on this 'sweet voice' for the camera. Same with Miranda Kerr. These two angels just really bug me.

I find she seems very shy and soft spoken which can come off as a little snobby.

I agree with you. Also, I'm not too sure if her voice is actually like that or she's putting on this 'sweet voice' for the camera. Same with Miranda Kerr. These two angels just really bug me.

I absolutely agree with you! I have the same opinion about Miranda Kerr as well.

I absolutely agree with you! I have the same opinion about Miranda Kerr as well.
Funny enough I think Miranda is beyond fake but I don't mind Candice.
Maybe it's because Candice doesn't call the paps for impromptu photoshoots?
Miranda's "health guru" image really annoys me too, given that she was/is a smoker.

I liked C in her "slimmer" days; these days, not so much. :confused:

I find she seems very shy and soft spoken which can come off as a little snobby.

This is me, I think people take my shyness in real life as me being a snob/bitch. But I'm just really quiet around people I just meet. My close friends know the real me.

CBtYVJC.jpg

nP65Zjh.jpg

E7yxZQm.jpg

This is one of the worst releve-passe I have ever seen. The pointe is ok but why is she sticking out her ass like that? It looks grotesque.
:nod: Totally agree, and with what Sabine said. I was just really surprised by her feet...but maybe the reason why her feet look okay is because she's doing disastrous things to her body to balance? tsk tsk

That ass though....was not meant to balance

This is one of the worst releve-passe I have ever seen. The pointe is ok but why is she sticking out her ass like that? It looks grotesque.

Pardon, but she always does that. First I thought she has some back problems and should see an orthopedist because it looks painful doing it all the time, now I know better it's the only pose she has in her repertory.

Omg, her posture in all of them, but especially this one. So bad. Non-classically trained professionals should not attempt to sell the 'ballet image' en pointe. It's stupid and reckless.
That's one of my biggest pet peeves. Remember that Free People ad where the models were en pointe and their feet looked so bad?

Pardon, but she always does that. First I thought she has some back problems and should see an orthopedist because it looks painful doing it all the time, now I know better it's the only pose she has in her repertory.
Yeah, the thing is, she seems to have taken ballet lessons (you can't put on the shoes and go up just like that) and then she goes and does the #1 mistake and ruins everything just to get her ass noticed?

Ewwww, Candice looks a hot mess. Her belly is sticking out all over the place. She needs to fast or something quick, or maybe join curves.