Candice Swanepoel

I swear to God, my first association was Jocelyn Wildenstein aka Cat Woman:
Jocelyn-Wildenstein-Cat-Woman-Plastic-Surgery-lip-injections-Before-and-After-Photos-Worst-Plastic-Surgery-photos-6.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
Thats the last pic she post on instagram and .. What happened?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 203
I just can't believe that she would post those photos herself. If it would be me, I would try to hide them as much as possible...

So here I am, browsing my instagram, when I see this photo of her. I know it's not even her worst one, but I still don't find it attractive.
image.jpg
Then! I scroll down one to find this picture of Alessandra.
image.jpg

Both are VS angels, but one is soooo much harder and more appealing than the other. I really like Alessandra's stomach in this pic, and I like the way her boobs are separate and not ... you know ... trying to smother her.

So here I am, browsing my instagram, when I see this photo of her. I know it's not even her worst one, but I still don't find it attractive.View attachment 8069Then! I scroll down one to find this picture of Alessandra. View attachment 8070
Both are VS angels, but one is soooo much harder and more appealing than the other. I really like Alessandra's stomach in this pic, and I like the way her boobs are separate and not ... you know ... trying to smother her.
Seems to me one is trying too hard to be a bombshell... ;)

I find her face to be almost too pretty for a very, very thin body.
I find her face to be incrementally less pretty the more weight she gains. Her bone structure isn't very 'strong', so right now, her face just looks so puffy. Skinny Candice had a pretty face. :(

I find her face to be incrementally less pretty the more weight she gains. Her bone structure isn't very 'strong', so right now, her face just looks so puffy. Skinny Candice had a pretty face. :(

I agree 100%. She just looks really botox-y right now (the comparison to Jocelyn Wildenstein is mean but so spot on) and so OLD.

This reminds me of very young girls always squeezing their breasts together on photos to look "more attractive" to guys. Cheap and embarrassing even more so if you're 26. :facepalm:

Reactions: 1 user
"Natural, fresh and healthy"? She looks like she got up in the morning from a completely drunk night out. So drunk she didn't even get out of her clothes before she went to bed.
No problem whatsoever and this look can have its charms, but why label the photo "natural, fresh and healthy" when it looks like the complete opposite?

"Natural, fresh and healthy"? She looks like she got up in the morning from a completely drunk night out. So drunk she didn't even get out of her clothes before she went to bed.
No problem whatsoever and this look can have its charms, but why label the photo "natural, fresh and healthy" when it looks like the complete opposite?

I don't think the models' three words are connected to the images - they're just asked to describe their look in general. Someone else attached the (very inapposite) photos. But yes, 'sleazy, drunk, myopic' would be my choice of three.

well on another note, it's being reported that she is engaged to her long-term boyfriend. good for her :) I've always liked her laid back attitude, she seems like a cool chick.

That's what she deserves for daring to walk for Givenchy whilst looking how she currently does.

Reactions: 3 users
Falling is an understatement. She essentially face planted.

Screen Shot 2015-09-12 at 10.11.06 AM.png

I think she tripped on one of the shoelaces :facepalm: The other model that fell handled it more gracefully than Candice. Anyone know who she was?