Candice Swanepoel

Candice has a pear shape, but she fights it. I rarely envy her legs but her waist to hip ratio is hot

Wow.. I knew she was getting a little heavier but it is so significantly shown in her legs! It is bad that I have been waiting for the day that her perfect body gets thrown out of proportion? :sneaky: :popcorn:

April 24, 2013
article-2314696-19795B54000005DC-83_306x730.jpg

article-0-1977D361000005DC-942_306x761.jpg

I thought they were trying to rebrand her as a high fashion model ? I'm lost.

PLEASE ! SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS GIRL. I really don't get it, I thought she was trying her luck in high fashion ? She scored some european runaway recently and some campaign. Are they already giving up and choose to take the money where it is ? I find it fascinating, the model management thing, choices etc.. but sometimes i don't get a clue.

If someone knows ! Thank you ! :kiss:

I love Candice, but I really dislike the way she arches her back in almost every bikini picture...
How does she not get a sore back at the end of the day??

I love Candice, but I really dislike the way she arches her back in almost every bikini picture...
How does she not get a sore back at the end of the day??

me too, even backstage when no one is shooting ! plus she's seting herself for some not so cool injuries in the future.

I know some of you might find it ridiculous, but her body is my biggest nightmare! It's just soooo sooo thick and...ugh >.<

I know some of you might find it ridiculous, but her body is my biggest nightmare! It's just soooo sooo thick and...ugh >.<

You're not the only one.. her body imo is :superpuke:

I do give her props for working well with what she's got.. but it's definitely in the sex appeal way.

Ugh. Sometimes her body can be nice(not ideal but nice) but these recent shots are just... :superpuke:

I think she's definitely looked better than these pictures, her bottom looks bigger recently...but as a lot have mentioned, her waist to hip ratio is ideal

I agree with everyone that lately she looks a bit 'bigger' but I feel so hypocritical commenting on her body negatively that I can't bring myself to it. Who am I to judge someone when I am so huge (i really hope i'm smaller than i think i am) :superpuke: That being said, I miss her body when the press was calling her 'too thin'--aka when she wore that atrocious swimsuit. Her wide hips allow for her to have such a great thigh gap. Why waste it?

Reactions: 1 user