Candice Swanepoel

article-2323302-19BEEE29000005DC-730_634x983.jpg

The photographer is the sexiest/best thing about this photo. Yum

I laugh at those who aspire to have her body.

If you are any of these people: get off this website.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't like these most recent pictures so much of her :(

I normally love her though! I'm a bit annoyed that VS is totally overusing her though. She's always seemed bigger to me than the other models at VS though...not necessarily in terms of fat, but I guess her bones have always seemed bigger? I saw a picture not too long ago in which she was actually tinier than some of the other models (back when she was looking way better) and it really threw me off since I'd always thought of her as having a bigger presence I guess. She just doesn't seem as petite as Miranda and some of the others or something...I'm not really sure! Even though she'll never be HF material, I liked her body better in her rag and bone campaign, and a couple pics like this:
tumblr_mn7cieybcR1qht42zo9_500.jpg

Here's another recent pic I think :superpuke:
tumblr_mn73n8Rf7p1ql0owko1_500.jpg

I have faith in her though, she works really hard and she lost a bit of weight before, I'm sure she can do it again. :)

She's always seemed bigger to me than the other models at VS though...not necessarily in terms of fat, but I guess her bones have always seemed bigger? I saw a picture not too long ago in which she was actually tinier than some of the other models (back when she was looking way better) and it really threw me off since I'd always thought of her as having a bigger presence I guess. She just doesn't seem as petite as Miranda and some of the others or something...I'm not really sure!

Big bones? :facepalm: Another fat people excuse.

None of the VS girls are petite. :meh:

And nothing against you @kerrvaceous, but I HATE your username.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Big bones? :facepalm: Another fat people excuse.

None of the VS girls are petite. :meh:

And nothing against you @kerrvaceous, but I HATE your username.

I actually meant her bone structure, not as an excuse for anything. :kiss:

I can't even imagine what runs through this girl's head... Okay, fine, I can imagine a bit...

"Who cares if I have a big ass or not, I makes me more relatable. Whatever. I'm hot. And I have pretty boobs. That's what someone on twitter told me... So everyone fucking loves me. Being skinny is so overrated. You know what they say.. Tits and a big ass bring in the big cash."

Okay, maybe I'm over exaggerating, but I am sure having a good time. ;)

I can't even imagine what runs through this girl's head... Okay, fine, I can imagine a bit...

"Who cares if I have a big ass or not, I makes me more relatable. Whatever. I'm hot. And I have pretty boobs. That's what someone on twitter told me... So everyone fucking loves me. Being skinny is so overrated. You know what they say.. Tits and a big ass bring in the big cash."

Okay, maybe I'm over exaggerating, but I am sure having a good time. ;)

Keep going! It's amusing :)

Her thighs are huge! :superpuke: I'm so tired of seeing her at the top of the post feed all of the time. She isn't skinny.

Ugh, I know right?

Her body is meh, she is a terrible print model (the Terry Richardson spread for Vogue Japan... never forget), no versatility whatsoever, one of the most commercial, generic and overrated faces in fashion and she just seems so BORING in both work and personality.

Why are we feeding this thread with more and more images of her looking either average, boring or like she's trying too damn hard?

Just...

iMXSFxcKyw7q0.gif

Stop the Swanepoel spamming. Seriously.

@Babydoll

Right!

Girls here are like, "Oh I love Vlada and Olga and Snejana they're so beautiful and perfect and I'd lick them if I had the chance blah blah blah," and then somehow Candice Swanepoel has a 32 page thread.