Candice Swanepoel

Yeah I really can't find her that great because of her nose. Sometimes it just photographs so weird!
exhibit A
candice_swanepoel_2012_victorias_secret_fashion_show_backstage_DeOiXzk6.sized.jpg

here body is great though but overall, for me its a meh.

Ew thanks for ruining my perfect image of her!

Doesn't she look bigger?! Maybe a bad angle but still... She doesn't look skinny. At all. :hmm:

Reactions: 1 user
In my opinion, she always had " heavy" legs, but her waist was close to perfection. So tiny, so small : one of the skinniest ribcage i've ever seen! Here, she seems very... Normal. Not even slim :s Maybe she has forgotten to go to the gym for a while ?!

But you're right, the dress is cool ;)

In my opinion, she always had " heavy" legs, but her waist was close to perfection. So tiny, so small : one of the skinniest ribcage i've ever seen! Here, she seems very... Normal. Not even slim :s Maybe she has forgotten to go to the gym for a while ?!

jeeesh.jpg

here she had skinny legs

jeeesh.jpg

here she had skinny legs

Toned, slim, yes. With a unreal skinny waist. Better than in these pictures? Hell yeah! But compare them to vlada's legs; still to much meat on them ! Probably a question of shape. Candice is gorgeous and if I was next to her, I would probably cry. But she doesn't suit to my definition of skinniness. No offense, I understand your opinion, we all mean something different when we use the " skinny" term, but it's my birthday and seeing cake everywhere makes me a bit ... Angry ! Didn't want to offend anyone :)

This. She's always carried her weight in her legs and its always seemed like she gains there first as well, which she definitely has.

Okay I know this is nothing to do with her body and you can't even actually see it, but I had to share this photo. She looks so stunning; I love the coat and the bag and yeah I just really love this photo.

tumblr_mjfwxsQcB21r0c8fno1_500.jpg

Okay I know this is nothing to do with her body and you can't even actually see it, but I had to share this photo. She looks so stunning; I love the coat and the bag and yeah I just really love this photo.

tumblr_mjfwxsQcB21r0c8fno1_500.jpg

I'd never wear it, but looks beautiful!

Toned, slim, yes. With a unreal skinny waist. Better than in these pictures? Hell yeah! But compare them to vlada's legs; still to much meat on them ! Probably a question of shape. Candice is gorgeous and if I was next to her, I would probably cry. But she doesn't suit to my definition of skinniness. No offense, I understand your opinion, we all mean something different when we use the " skinny" term, but it's my birthday and seeing cake everywhere makes me a bit ... Angry ! Didn't want to offend anyone :)

it's ok, i understand your view. It is like this because I think that Vlada doesn't have any muscles and probably she had never been on a gym. She doesn't know what sport is. And Candice is woking on her body while eating healthy and Vlada is probably starving herself a little bit. :)

Reactions: 1 user
it's ok, i understand your view. It is like this because I think that Vlada doesn't have any muscles and probably she had never been on a gym. She doesn't know what sport is. And Candice is woking on her body while eating healthy and Vlada is probably starving herself a little bit. :)

:highfive: