Britney Spears

Germans have a word for it, fremdschämen. Roughly, 'embarrassed for foreigners/others'.

I feel awkward watching pics of Britney feeling awkward. :lol: She is so dull and plain - can't she stay at home and enjoy kids and life ?

Germans have a word for it, fremdschämen. Roughly, 'embarrassed for foreigners/others'.

I feel awkward watching pics of Britney feeling awkward. :lol: She is so dull and plain - can't she stay at home and enjoy kids and life ?

Fremdschämen, that´s exactly the word. English spekers NEED to find a substitute! :highfive:

She´s ageing so badly like no other celebrity her age.

On anoher note:
To me she doesn´t even have a character or image, there´s nothing about her that defines her.
Is she (i.e. does she try to come across as) cute? friendly? diva? girl-next-door? sexy? classy? I couldn´t choose even one.
With other celebrities, whether you like them or not, but at least you know who they are, or what role they´re playing.
Britney is just... a big, insecure... nothing.

article-0-16AAED6F000005DC-690_634x728.jpg

article-0-16973011000005DC-241_306x423.jpg

You won't ever be like this now:

article-2237095-162B86FD000005DC-195_634x887.jpg

the english equivalent is second-hand embarrassement.

the english equivalent is second-hand embarrassement.

Or just Cringe? It's been such a dissapiontment this last year. I thought she had finaly got her life back on track. Clearly she wasnt ready. Just wanna give her hugs :(

She is definitely looking better. She is really close from signing a multi year deal with a Vegas hotel to do a regular show there. If she is performing even once a week, she'll be in really good shape soon enough.

Im such a brit fan. Even though she looks like such a mess now she is always forgiven in my book and I will definitely be making a trip to vegas to see her!!

Or just Cringe?
cringe is such an underused exclamation! I'm gonna bring it back ;) I've never thought Britney had much personality but since her break down she seems especially flat. A bit dead behind the eyes if you know what I mean? Do you remember that interview she did on x factor two years ago? She was like a talking dummy. Dermot O'Leary couldn't get her to say anything past "I'm really excited to be here" "I'm really excited for my new tour."

cringe is such an underused exclamation! I'm gonna bring it back ;) I've never thought Britney had much personality but since her break down she seems especially flat. A bit dead behind the eyes if you know what I mean? Do you remember that interview she did on x factor two years ago? She was like a talking dummy. Dermot O'Leary couldn't get her to say anything past "I'm really excited to be here" "I'm really excited for my new tour."

I have no proof but I think its all the psychiatric meds she must be on...most likely not by choice. I'll stop here before I go on a rant :meh: poor Britney.