Britney Spears

UnswJ.gif

Have you guys seen her new commercial where she wears a black wig? Her body looks amazinggggg in it. I was shocked ! It must be edited?

simply horrendous. she looks so trashy and unkempt. she has no class left what so ever.

She looks very cheap in that dress. :/ And her smile on the first pic... lol. Awkward turtle.

I do think she lost a little bit. Not much though.

What frappuccino is that?

Anyways, she looks good here, although I would change the leggings for perhaps black jean instead?

Yeah, black jeans would look better on her. Also, her face looks quite old. But that's not news. She's been looking old for such a long time now...

What frappuccino is that?

Anyways, she looks good here, although I would change the leggings for perhaps black jean instead?

It looks like a green tea frap. NOT LOW CALORIE. jesus, I don't know how anyone can drink that shit. And even if it's a low cal option, get a short (if they even sell it in the US)

It looks like a green tea frap. NOT LOW CALORIE. jesus, I don't know how anyone can drink that shit. And even if it's a low cal option, get a short (if they even sell it in the US)

Ahh we don't get green tea frap here, but I'm curious to try. And I know frappuccinos are not low calorie but I don't care I'd drink it and sacrifice my other calorie intake. I love frappuccinos. And as far as I know they don't do short for cold drinks (at least not here anyways).

Britney is a lesson in what not to do if you want to age gracefully. I use to think older dumpy looking women had always been that way. Seeing how Britney went from being super athletic, six pack, glowing, to well, what she is today, I start to wonder how many other older women use to be beautiful and skinny but just let themselves go. Definitely motivation to stay health and thin.