Beyonce

Having a kid has reaally taken it out of her. She prances around in these skimpy outfits and then gets upset when some bad photos leak? Personally, I think she's past it - she just doesn't have the physique any more!

Didn't she use a surrogate? I don't get it why she topped the "sexiest women..." No offense, but I don't find her figure flattering at all. Too thick for me.

When did she have the physique?

I think she's wayyy too overrated. Also, I want her to stop dying her hair blonde.

Haha true, she's never had my idea of a perfect figure, but she used to be less flabby and more toned. I really agree, her songs are 'meh' same goes for her style. :meh:

:lol:

LOL:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is it just me, or does she look like she belongs on an episode of He Man or Thundercats?

LOL:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is it just me, or does she look like she belongs on an episode of He Man or Thundercats?

I WISH it was an episode of He Man or Thundercats. 80s childhood, take me back, take me back!

By the power of Greyskull?

vbLA10c.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I suppose her shape doesn't really bother me but I'm certainly not a fan of it. If I woke up one morning looking like that I would burst into tears but for some reason with other people it just gets a 'meh' kind of reaction.

Although I do have to say I think she is ridiculously overrated. Her music is meh, her body is meh.. I don't really know what she's like as a person because I have no real interest to find out. I mean.. I don't get whats the big deal.

I don't get why everyone on tumblr acts like she is a goddess. Her music & style are mediocre at best and she is quite boring.

I don't get why everyone on tumblr acts like she is a goddess. Her music & style are mediocre at best and she is quite boring.

THIS!!! People are always saying how she is "perfect" and how she has the "perfect body." I mean, she looks good compared to other celeb moms post pregnancy (ex. Jessica Simpson) but her body is far from "ideal," she isn't that attractive, and she isn't nearly as amazing as everyone seems to think. (It isn't like I can say this to people outside of this forum tho - haha imagine people's reactions if I called her fat:run:)