Beyonce

THIS!!! People are always saying how she is "perfect" and how she has the "perfect body." I mean, she looks good compared to other celeb moms post pregnancy (ex. Jessica Simpson) but her body is far from "ideal," she isn't that attractive, and she isn't nearly as amazing as everyone seems to think. (It isn't like I can say this to people outside of this forum tho - haha imagine people's reactions if I called her fat:run:)

She has the BEST PR on the face of the planet. They somehow convinced everyone that Beyonce (the product) is the best looking, best singer, best performer ever.

Beyonce-Knowles-In-Roberto-Cavalli-Mrs-Carter-World-Tour.jpg

this was on my local news program tonight, all the newsreaders complaining about Roberto Cavalli getting rid of Beyonce's "curves" and "we want to see her booty". I was like "SHE LOOKS AMAZING" as well as the fact that Cavalli isn't trying to fool anyone, its a fashion sketch type caricature...people are actually so dumb :rolleyes:

*bitch alert*

Too bad you can't get six layers of photoshop to your paparazzi shots as well.

beyonce-beach-body-3.jpg

I say fat. At least I can't see any cellulite on this one.

The above beach photo reminds me of one of my fears: my big body making my head look too small. :run:

I feel like that is worse than being a skinny "bobble head."

The above beach photo reminds me of one of my fears: my big body making my head look too small. :run:

I feel like that is worse than being a skinny "bobble head."

Yeah, the notorious BPE(Barbara Palvin Effect :twisted:). Much much MUCH worse than bobble heads.

As someone whose head seemed unproportionally large even when heavier, I find this very comforting, albeit improbable - when I was younger, I was teased about the size of my head quite a bit, while no one had a problem with the teeny tiny head one of my friends had...

As someone whose head seemed unproportionally large even when heavier, I find this very comforting, albeit improbable - when I was younger, I was teased about the size of my head quite a bit, while no one had a problem with the teeny tiny head one of my friends had...

I'd just say, "My head is only larger than yours because the size of your cranium is too minuscule to house my intelligence." :p

I'm sure you look fine though :) Kids tease each other for the dumbest things sometimes. I remember one 'friend' told me I had "short, fat" fingers in comparison to her "long, elegant" fingers and thus would never be good at piano. (We both played.) Um, my fingers are smaller than anyone else's I know, soo... also, she is pretty big all-around now lol. ;) I would not worry about it if I were you!

Reactions: 1 user
I don't understand the obsession with her? Her music is good but not that good... :rolleyes:

Anyone can look good on the front of a magazine because those photographs are always photoshopped within an inch of their lives -.-'' beyonce is way to flabby and thick for my taste abd it really bugs me how people keep using her in pictures captioned "no thigh gap no problem"...

She has the BEST PR on the face of the planet. They somehow convinced everyone that Beyonce (the product) is the best looking, best singer, best performer ever.

So true. Ugh, I was just talking to people about this and they were saying how she is like "perfection" and everything about her is to die for and how she has a flat stomach and is so toned and beautiful and amazing - I wanted to puke. I said at one point - "you know a lot of it is photoshopped right?" and they denied it and said that anyways she is perfect and kept going on and on...

I don't understand the obsession with her? Her music is good but not that good... :rolleyes:

1) She's married to Jay; he is a mogul in every aspect :bow:
2) Her first album or so (when they first started dating) were good. The last few? one? have been garbage
3) She has great PR (see point #1)