Beyonce

The delusional people from DailyMail: :wtf:

Beyonce flashes her toned tummy

article-2521557-1A02CC5C00000578-931_634x542.jpg

article-2521557-1A02CC6400000578-838_634x496.jpg

Thanks for the laugh, DM !

edit: there is also a Beyonce-thread in the Takedown section. I think it is time to move there....

Reactions: 1 user
:mad: I hate how everyone worships her and how I think she claims she's a size 2/4 (maurb even 6 but that's as high as she would claim ). It's SO not true. Stop lying!!!

:mad: I hate how everyone worships her and how I think she claims she's a size 2/4 (maurb even 6 but that's as high as she would claim ). It's SO not true. Stop lying!!!

This!! And how she's always used as an example of "the perfect woman".
I've heard lines like "not everyone can look like Beyonce" or "That girl is so amazing, she's got a body like Beyonce" way to many times in Movies and TV shows.. (and even worse - in real life) :meh:

Reactions: 1 user
Everyone's aware that there was a photoshop scandal involved with those dailymail photos right? Who is she kidding -- are people supposed to actually buy that she has a thigh gap? She also photoshopped her waist -- you can see how the curtains are warped. Never got the hype over Beyonce -- she is so fake.

I cannot stand her. I have just seen this video, and honestly, I find her really annoying. She speaks about herself for 11 minutes, how horrible is her life, how much she suffers, etc..Omg. :headbang: She is deeply in love with herself.