Behati Prinsloo

I don't like her at all. I don't care if she's skinny or not. I dislike her face, her lifestyle and her personality. And she got engaged to one of the members of the Holy Trinity of Creepy (aka DiCaprio, Bloom and Levine), so there's definitely something very wrong with her. She cannot even sell me the freakin' Pink collection. She sucks at HF, she sucks at VS. She must be very well connected or is an expert in giving head.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
I don't like her at all. I don't care if she's skinny or not. I dislike her face, her lifestyle and her personality. And she got engaged to one of the members of the Holy Trinity of Creepy (aka DiCaprio, Bloom and Levine), so there's definitely something very wrong with her. She cannot even sell me the freakin' Pink collection. She sucks at HF, she sucks at VS. She must be very well connected or is an expert in giving head.

:lol::lol::lol: freaking love you.

But we must admit, she's working on herself!
BEFORE:
behati-prinsloo5.jpg

07865_photo_mid_def_2213946_122_464lo_preview.jpg

AFTER:
post-76462-0-88781500-1378252858.jpg

post-61437-0-66353200-1378243918.jpg

I find her ridiculously trashy. But you can't deny she's looking pretty good lately surprisingly :wtf:

She's certainly looking better than these days..I would have been embarrassed to walk VS like this. I love her new body!
sMEKukp.png
I4KDvnT.png

I don't quite like her face, it's always bothered me, I don't know why exactly, maybe lips, maybe eyebrows, but something about her face in general puts me off.
Her body, however, is really good. Especially lately.

Bitch got bad skin!

It also looks like:
1. Her makeup looks awful and uneven
2. She has a huge zit on her chin that they unsuccessfully tried to cover.

I mean we all get zits every now and then, but it shouldn't be that hard to cover up professionally.

Damn they are! this is such good thinspo:luv: I can relate to the shape/type of her legs in her fat pics, so I have hope for when they get that skinny!:kiss: