Behati Prinsloo

Whoa...am I crazy that in the above photos I thought her face was looking quite a bit like Anne V's?

abeLkbAb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
AREZZO-141-ANNE-V.jpg

Not that there's any irony there.... And of course we know who has the better body these days ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Her legs look good lately, not sure about that stomach. Simply detest Adam Levine :disgusted:

Attachments

• article-2381110-1B0E67B3000005DC-420_634x856.jpg
    article-2381110-1B0E67B3000005DC-420_634x856.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 170
  • article-2381110-1B0E6806000005DC-324_634x808.jpg
    article-2381110-1B0E6806000005DC-324_634x808.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 195
Her legs look good lately, not sure about that stomach. Simply detest Adam Levine :disgusted:

Best her legs have been looking in a long while, dare I say ever... I bet VS will make her gain for the show though

Did anybody else watch her, Karlie, and Erin on Good Morning America today?
gi0aTQ7.jpg

i think she looks great here! I always thought she was cute, if that makes sense not stand out gorgeous like some models (she is a Victoria's Secret model after all) but I think she actually looks much better with her weight loss and all around prettier (and obviously a better body) I sincerely hope VS doesn't make her gain it back :(

Best her legs have been looking in a long while, dare I say ever... I bet VS will make her gain for the show though
Yeah, maybe they haven't said or made her do anything yet because of the wedding but I'm pretty sure they will make her gain because look at Candice, she didn't stay at her low weight for long, too much back lash from (fat) fans :nopity:

Yeah, maybe they haven't said or made her do anything yet because of the wedding but I'm pretty sure they will make her gain because look at Candice, she didn't stay at her low weight for long, too much back lash from (fat) fans :nopity:

This is so sad but true :( I feel like Candice's weight loss went quicker than it came so fingers crossed that Behati's lasts I really like her skinny (although I like everyone skinny but still)

I think she actually looks much better with her weight loss and all around prettier (and obviously a better body) I sincerely hope VS doesn't make her gain it back :(

I agree! Before her weight loss, I didn't like her look so much. She's still not my fav, but she's one of the better Angels right now.

UmuCwke.jpg

Weight loss (or is it just better contouring?) made her face shape better.

EDIT: Here's a better example.
AnKAXI2.jpg

I agree! Before her weight loss, I didn't like her look so much. She's still not my fav, but she's one of the better Angels right now.

UmuCwke.jpg

Weight loss (or is it just better contouring?) made her face shape better.

EDIT: Here's a better example.
AnKAXI2.jpg

exactly!! It doesn't just give her a better skinnier body it changes her all around appearance and makes her look much better! Not chanel at her skinniest or anything but definitely one of Victoria's Secret's best right now.

she looks amazing of late

article-2381511-1B1188E6000005DC-242_306x709.jpg
article-2381511-1B11782A000005DC-372_634x861.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I must admit that I really loved her even before (of course not the fact that she was chubby) so I'm really just happy to see her skinnier right know :)

I ran into her this week--not as thin as she looks in pictures and her face was really lined. I was shocked.

She's a very, erm, "high energy" personality. She kinda got all up in my grill so I am reporting with confidence. Is that what my skin will look like soon? Is it make-up?

Not the makeup. Probably not taking care of her skin (staying in the sun), stress, could be cigarettes, alcohol, and possibly drugs (models do what models do.)