Bambi Northwood-Blyth

Let me help you ;):

David_Jones_Autumn_Winter_2013_Fashion_Launch_8.jpg

David_Jones_Autumn_Winter_2013_Fashion_Launch_7.jpg

Lindsay Lohan models now?

It's SO scary when your thinspo girls/favorite models let this happen! Gemma, Bambi, Miley....its like, wheres the hope for me!

I've never really liked her :rolleyes:

She's probably at an average weight now but she looks much worse! It seems almost all fat went straight to her face and arms! It's weird and unflattering...

Woah.

It's SO scary when your thinspo girls/favorite models let this happen! Gemma, Bambi, Miley....its like, wheres the hope for me!

Yeah it's pretty unnerving. If people who's careers depend on it can't maintain it then...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like her!! she's so cute and her being only half an inch taller
is awesome ! she's so little!

Maybe she got dumped by her rich bf and drowned her sorrow in chocolate and ice cream. And if that's not the explanation, it'll happen soon when bf will open his eyes one morning and realize what she's become :nervous:

Reactions: 1 user
Lolo, apologies for one's belated response – but I just wanted you to know that this post is very deer to me.

My deer friend, it is an absolute pleasure, I am so very fawned of your insight too - such a consideration for Bambi's tragedy

But alas, Bambi is not what she used to be - and her tragedy is wearing thin:

2wd7lnk.jpg

126fwgk.gif

My deer friend, it is an absolute pleasure, I am so very fawned of your insight too - such a consideration for Bambi's tragedy

But alas, Bambi is not what she used to be - and her tragedy is wearing thin:

Her tragedy may be wearing thin, but her hide is anything but - and her footballer shoulders make her look like a him. Although I think her gender-bending tendencies are covered by that documentary?

Anyway, once she sees these pictures, she'll have one thing to say: "Doe!"

Reactions: 1 user