Bambi Northwood-Blyth

Wow. I guess she's continued to gain steadily.

She has gotten very boxy and her neck is ...

article_0_1_BD77_F6_C00000578_453_306x907.jpg

article_0_1_BD7829800000578_675_306x907.jpg

JY9JMP85.jpg

nULRb7tF.jpg

HlceE3gE.jpg

70OTpkZB.jpg

avYXLVMe.jpg

I find it hilarious that this is her current showcard from IMG Australia:

DGxaLRt4.jpg

HPqYDOw9.jpg

FFN_f_51537309.jpg

Dropping in to leave this here... :spaz:
Such a shameful waste of face. If I were her I wouldn't have stood next to
Giuliana Rancic.

WHAT DOES SHE EAT?

Bambi looks like a bodybuilder. So stocky. I am now skeptical as to whether she actually looked long and lithe in real life when she was slimmest or rather just a smaller version of a bodybuilder and was retouched.

Those pictures above are of her exercising at the beach. I hope she realises she needs to eat far less and tone rather than do any bulking exercises.

Reactions: 1 user
Source: IMG

PS - Bambi

5'7"/170cm

31"/79cm
24"/61cm
34"/87cm

8AU/8US/39EU/6UK

Supposedly the only difference during her entire career is her waist is now 24 inches when it used to be 23. Ok then.

She has basically put on all the weight she lost to break into modelling. i used to run in the same circles as her in Melbourne 4-5 years ago and she was just average in the body, then she got super super skinny in 2011.. well it all seems to be back now.

How tall is she in real life please?

Breakfast
"At around 7 a.m. I have cold-drip coffee and a smoothie!"

Morning snack
" At 10 a.m., it's lemon, water and cayenne pepper. Spicy, uh!"

Lunch
"From 1 to 2 p.m., I'll have salad and some protein. I try to eat light."

Afternoon snack
"At 5 p.m., healthy organic popcorn, mmm . . . Or I'll drink a coconut."

Dinner
"Dinner is usually around 7 to 10 p.m., it depends on circumstances. We have fish and fancy salads at home and sushi, sushi, sushi if I go out! I love Japanese!"

Dessert
"Around 10 p.m., I'll have Tiny Tea by Your Tea, maybe some Lindt dark chocolate with 80% cocoa or cherries if they are in season, mmm!"

Quick question: what area of your body do you work the hardest on?
"All over! I do a lot of cardio, it's good for everything. I do quite a bit of core work too, that’s great for posture and all core strength."

http://www.popsugar.com.au/fitness/...od-Blyth-Diet-Fitness-35533502#photo-35533562

How tall is she in real life please?
I may not be the best judge but based on comparison to me (168cm) I would say she is about 166-168ish.
Definitely not 5'7 (or the 5'9 I saw them try to claim when she first went international!)

I may not be the best judge but based on comparison to me (168cm) I would say she is about 166-168ish.
Definitely not 5'7 (or the 5'9 I saw them try to claim when she first went international!)

Thank you.

Did she ever mention wanting to model or did she just start doing it one day? What was she planning to do otherwise had she not modelled?

What I find flabbergasting is how she was skinny for a while so she somehow knew how to maintain it. Then that knowledge just disappeared from her brain.

What I find flabbergasting is how she was skinny for a while so she somehow knew how to maintain it. Then that knowledge just disappeared from her brain.
Meh, I don't think it disappeared as much as I think she got lazy. Now she is reaping what she sowed. :nopity:

Sigh. I'm kind of embarrassed about making a thread of her that is still in the models section…….. :facepalm:
Perhaps it should be moved into takedowns?

Sigh. I'm kind of embarrassed about making a thread of her that is still in the models section…….. :facepalm:
Perhaps it should be moved into takedowns?

I don't think she will ever lose the weight and be her previous size again.
There seems to be no impetus to. Agencies still represent her.
IMG even stole her from Priscillas in Australia at this size.