Bambi Northwood-Blyth

Bambi lost a lot of weight too she is a great thinspo. Look at her arms before.

Woah! Just like abbey huh! How did she do it? The usual coffee/diet coke/cigs/gum/water model diet we've seen on here?... :hmm:

:lol: GROSS
bambi+dan+1.jpg

IMG_4739.jpg

He's got some obsession with licking her. His mom never taught him "do not lick people in public"!??

hahaha oh god, well at least his hair doesn't look like a lunatic's here anyway

Haha I have never heard of hebephile but a much better word choice!

Haha me either! I just had to google it and was really worried about what might come up... :lol:

She is so lovely! Love her dark coloring... almost makes up for her ugly immature boyfriend. (Almost)

Does anyone else think she looks a little like Snejana Onopka??

desert-fox6.jpg

bambi-northwood-blyth-by-lachlan-bailey3.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
She is so lovely! Love her dark coloring... almost makes up for her ugly immature boyfriend. (Almost)

Does anyone else think she looks a little like Snejana Onopka??

desert-fox6.jpg

bambi-northwood-blyth-by-lachlan-bailey3.jpeg

A tiny, tiny bit, maybe the eyes? Her arms in the picture you posted look very Snejana-like though, heh.

She lost a tonne of weight but has always been stunning. Lovely girl to boot :) She's pretty active too

Is it me or she looks *insert a word here* :wtf: psycho?
tumblr_m2buu23vHh1rtwii9o1_1280.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
Gorgeous!!!!! I love the pic of her on the beach pier, wow!!!!

bambi%2Btattoo.jpg
IMG_7883.JPG

IMG_7888.jpg

Bambi told us the story behind her cute ankle tattoo: she and her boyfriend were traveling together and got beaded anklets that read “dan and bambi.” She decided to get a tattoo of the anklet so that she would always have it.

Source: Free People Blog

Dan and Bambi?? Really :rolleyes:?

I love the bambi tattoo on her wrist though.

Sean O’Pry and Bambi Northwood-Blyth for Armani Jeans F/W 12.13
Armani-Jeans-FW-12.13-1.jpg

Armani-Jeans-FW-12.13-2.jpg
Armani-Jeans-FW-12.13-20.jpg

Armani-Jeans-FW-12.13-3.jpg
Armani-Jeans-FW-12.13-26.jpg

Armani-Jeans-FW-12.13-5.jpg
Armani-Jeans-FW-12.13-12.jpg

I like it :).

Russh October 2012
Photographed by Alex Franco and styled by Gillian Wilkins.

bambi-northwood-blyth1.jpg

bambi-northwood-blyth2.jpg

bambi-northwood-blyth3.jpg

bambi-northwood-blyth4.jpg

bambi-northwood-blyth5.jpg

bambi-northwood-blyth6.jpg

bambi-northwood-blyth7.jpg

bambi-northwood-blyth8.jpg

bambi-northwood-blyth9.jpg

Her legs are actually very muscular IRL. There's a lot of photoshop going into making her legs look model-like, particularly at her height (having stood next to her, she's the type of 5'6" that's scraping by).

She also has a bad attitude at shows (can't speak for photoshoots). Rude to anyone she deems not on her level. She's the type that has latched onto her shred of notoriety and run with it.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Her legs are actually very muscular IRL. There's a lot of photoshop going into making her legs look model-like, particularly at her height (having stood next to her, she's the type of 5'6" that's scraping by).

She also has a bad attitude at shows (can't speak for photoshoots). Rude to anyone she deems not on her level. She's the type that has latched onto her shred of notoriety and run with it.

THIS is why I love this forum :luv:
Insider goss :twisted:

my friend ran into her on a beach in melbourne. It was 42 degrees and she was wearing a jumper and shorts... I don't know how much her weight fluctuates but I saw photos from this day and she looked extremely unwell. And yes, very muscly

I think she's gorgeous, but seriously, who is dumb enough to get a tattoo of their boyfriend's name? Did Angelina not learn that lesson well enough for all of us? :confused: