Bambi Northwood-Blyth

Not to worry, they have recently made a documentary about the whole tragedy, I'll lend you the DVD.

We must remember Bambi as she once was, those legs :luv::

do40lw.jpg

fat_deer_by_ichigomarshmallow-d4fq8hp.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Question for everyone since I am around her height and have a similar frame: what was her lower weight? (like when she was still thin and so delicate) Does anyone here know??

hmmmmm...

Attachments

• 1236367_608118032573510_561378494_n.jpg
    1236367_608118032573510_561378494_n.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 289
  • 1016993_608119665906680_423831356_n.jpg
    1016993_608119665906680_423831356_n.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 301
Sometimes I wonder what makes model's crack when it comes to maintaining their LW. I know it could be a number of things, but for me, not taking care of yourself is the same as destroying a beautiful piece of artwork. Especially when it comes to a model.

I can bang my head against the wall as much as I want but it still won't change anything. Oh well, a girl can dream, right?

I don't know what's more repulsive.
Her legs , her tongue or (what I assume is) her boyfriend:wtf:

Yeh it's still her legs:sneaky:

I would say legs, but then....

is that a baby bump or a burger bump?!!!

you wouldn't notice at first because her dress blends in with the background, but when you look closely seriously she looks 5 months pregnant...

apparently a model that looks like this is still employable in australia :run:

S132349_ITW_B.jpg

How is she still modelling:lol: :wtf: But I think she's lost some weight (her IG)

How can one just give up on being skinny? :nopity:Her boyfriend could go from the negative 20 that he is to a 1 if he just dyed his hair & brows.

Zooey​

I was wondering that too - I know of course it's hard to maintain such a low weight as girls get older, but to let go and completely give up in this way?! I found this on tfS and it sounds like she really wasn't a skinny at heart in the first place.. (Reading that thread it does make me laugh how we all tiptoe around the 'F'(at) and 'W'(eight) words on there, haha!)

"I saw her around a lot in 2007-2009 (similar friends) and how she looks now is how she always looked before she 'made it' in 2011.
Part of me thinks this is why her work quality is suffering, but part of me thinks maybe she was satisfied with her short but good run, and now the fun things in life outweigh the commitment to the model lifestyle. "

image hosting site over 5mb

God, I can't stop looking.. her posing, that dumb slackjaw pose thing she's doing in so many shots, and then these.. a variation on 'The Slackjaw' known as the 'That's MY slice of cake'!

It's like something from the "girls who think they're models" thread...

God, I can't stop looking.. her posing, that dumb slackjaw pose thing she's doing in so many shots, and then these.. a variation on 'The Slackjaw' known as the 'That's MY slice of cake'!

It's like something from the "girls who think they're models" thread...

You want to know the worst part? That came from this:

AVtSdI0.jpg

(Reading that thread it does make me laugh how we all tiptoe around the 'F'(at) and 'W'(eight) words on there, haha!)

You're not allowed to mention anything to do with a models weight on TFS anymore or else you receive a warning and a moderator will delete your post - I think that's why it's so apparent people won't say anything too blunt there. They used to have a special thread devoted to weight gain/loss talk, but I think even THAT may be gone now. Clearly a very sensitive issue to the sites reputation.

Reactions: 1 user
You're not allowed to mention anything to do with a models weight on TFS anymore or else you receive a warning and a moderator will delete your post - I think that's why it's so apparent people won't say anything too blunt there. They used to have a special thread devoted to weight gain/loss talk, but I think even THAT may be gone now. Clearly a very sensitive issue to the sites reputation.

Yes, I know; I've been there years. It's just funny how awkward discussion gets. I couldn't find those old weight threads last time I looked, they may indeed be gone now.