Avril Lavigne

Las Vegas, NV,USA- Aug 21, 2012

2my6ucy.jpg

302qcmu.jpg

2qmmcli.jpg

She's ENGAGED to Chad Kroeger, the lead singer of Canadian rock band Nickelback ( he's 9 years and 10 months older than her)

20u8ksp.jpg

I just imagined an Avril Lavigne/Nickelback collaborative album...:facepalm:

Please. No. No more.

I just imagined an Avril Lavigne/Nickelback collaborative album...:facepalm:

Please. No. No more.

I honestly can't imagine anything worse :superpuke:

Anyone else think that if you're on your second marriage you should stop dressing like you're in junior high?

I honestly can't imagine anything worse :superpuke:

Anyone else think that if you're on your second marriage you should stop dressing like you're in junior high?

I think the first marriage also counts ;)

With blonde hair, good clothes, and a low weight, I think she's actually incredibly pretty. Unfortunately, she doesn't always realize her potential.. :/

2006pssetharpers3.jpg

avril-lavigne-model.jpg

I agree.. And I know these pics are photoshopped to within an inch of plastic, but why can't this girl (actually, erm she's 27 going on 28, supposed to be a WOMAN) be styled like this more often? The junior-high punky wanna-be thing has gone the way of the dodo, and her career.. Then again she can't REALLY sing, so I guess even an image upgrade won't help :twisted:

I agree.. And I know these pics are photoshopped to within an inch of plastic, but why can't this girl (actually, erm she's 27 going on 28, supposed to be a WOMAN) be styled like this more often? The junior-high punky wanna-be thing has gone the way of the dodo, and her career.. Then again she can't REALLY sing, so I guess even an image upgrade won't help :twisted:
They aren't photoshopped. But yeah, she should dress her age. She's pushing 30, it's getting stale...

They aren't photoshopped. But yeah, she should dress her age. She's pushing 30, it's getting stale...
They aren't shopped? REALLY? I see a bit of sharpening in the eyes, and some skin smoother going on.. At the very least. This is not Dakota Rose job, but enhanced definitely in my opinion..

They aren't shopped? REALLY? I see a bit of sharpening in the eyes, and some skin smoother going on.. At the very least. This is not Dakota Rose job, but enhanced definitely in my opinion..

Oh yeah, if you mean by that, then yes. I thought you meant "body-wise" like they do with Gaga, Britney, etc.