Avril Lavigne

34opidw.jpg

Sorry if any of these are repeats. These are some pics from years ago.
With blonde hair, good clothes, and a low weight, I think she's actually incredibly pretty. Unfortunately, she doesn't always realize her potential.. :/

2006pssetharpers1.jpg

2006pssetharpers3.jpg

avril-lavigne-model.jpg

avril-lavigne_GeoMusika_blogspot_com.jpg

psjane6.jpg

pssetyahoo1.jpg

Again, sorry if these have already been posted...

Here's an editorial she did years ago. Personally, I think it looks quite good for an amateur, but I don't have a pro's eye ;) I'd like to hear your thoughts:
psprestige6.jpg

psprestige5.jpg

psprestige4.jpg

psprestige3.jpg

psprestige2.jpg

Verdict?

URRR that Taylor girl she's in the photo with looks like a horrible person :/ her expression is so snobby/hateful!

Am I the only one who thinks she always looks like some annoying 14 years old girl? :hmm:

THIS.
I used to like her when I was younger but then I grew up; it seems like she hasn't.

Sorry if any of these are repeats. These are some pics from years ago.
With blonde hair, good clothes, and a low weight, I think she's actually incredibly pretty. Unfortunately, she doesn't always realize her potential.. :/

2006pssetharpers1.jpg

2006pssetharpers3.jpg

avril-lavigne-model.jpg

avril-lavigne_GeoMusika_blogspot_com.jpg

psjane6.jpg

pssetyahoo1.jpg

She's been at a low weight for quite some time now. There was a time she got a big bigger than her usual self but that was like 3 years ago. Her problem is her lack of fashion sense. She dresses so fucking childish most of the time...

Am I the only one who thinks she always looks like some annoying 14 years old girl? :hmm:

Yeah, but she gets away with it as she looks 16-18 despite the fact she's pushing 30. The only thing I like from her is her body and her first albums.

@gothgrrl: That pic is old now. Like from 2 months ago-lol. And yeah, she's engaged to him and it's official. It's so fucking weird..

Last edited by a moderator: