34682zn.jpg

24loc1s.jpg

2wlrgpf.jpg

2cpsrx5.jpg

w0ks9.jpg

2d9v4mt.jpg

sdfwvo.jpg

amt9ip.jpg

This article is from 2005. However, there's a part where she talks about her relationship with food:

Avril Lavigne talks about love, music and, of course, pizza

By BRAD SCHMITT
Staff Writer

The phone crackles as Avril Lavigne positively giggles with glee. No, it's not about her recent engagement to Sum 41 frontman Deryck Whibley, nor about her winning artist of the year a couple months ago at the Junos, Canada's equivalent of the Grammys. Instead, Lavigne, 21, has made a discovery while on tour in Italy: "Pizza is awesome over here!"In fact, she reports, all the Italian food she's had there is better than it is in America. "A million times better."The observation is a good reminder that, despite Lavigne's insistence that she's grown-up, she still has her moments.Indeed, though,

Lavigne has matured personally and professionally since hitting the pop/rock scene with Complicated in 2002. There's the engagement, and then the house she bought last year in L.A. Avril also now has her own tour bus, in part because she wanted her own bathroom. (Guys tend to miss the toilet, she told MTV News.)Beyond that, Lavigne put out a second album last year, Under My Skin, that goes a step beyond her Sk8er Boi fare. Lavigne, who co-wrote every song on the album, is still focused on boys. She dumps a guy because he won't even open the door for her in He Wasn't and she gets over a broken heart on Forgotten. Lavigne rejects the guy who only wants sex in the radio single Don't Tell Me. Lavigne also, though, sings about a girl who's lost and can't get back to the comfort she found yesterday in Nobody's Home, the album's third single."She wants to go home, but nobody's home. That's where she lies, broken inside," Lavigne sings in a song she co-wrote with a new collaborator and tattoo buddy, rock writer Ben Moody. Lavigne does most of her collaborating on the album with Canadian singer/pianist Chantal Kreviazuk, co-writer of Lavigne's most personal song on the album, Slipped Away. It's about the death of Lavigne's grandfather, and it was tough to record. "From the moment I went into the booth, I felt this presence. It was hard to sing," Lavigne said. "I'd leave and go to the bathroom and cry." In concert, Lavigne had been using it, with no introduction, to close the show. "But not right now," she says. "I haven't been feeling it."

What she has been feeling is pasta and caprese salad, bruschetta and pizza, all of which she had in one lunch. "And I'm a healthy eater. I've always been a skinny minnie. But I can't help it myself."

The way she dresses herself is wretched. She's 27 and hasn't changed her wardrobe in 15 years; I find her look entirely ugly and juvenile. She should also get her teeth whitened, get a grown-up haircut and learn how to stand up straight.

Yes, I'm in a bitchy mood today... :twisted:

The way she dresses herself is wretched. She's 27 and hasn't changed her wardrobe in 15 years; I find her look entirely ugly and juvenile. She should also get her teeth whitened, get a grown-up haircut and learn how to stand up straight.

Yes, I'm in a bitchy mood today... :twisted:

She's a pretty and skinny girl and could do a lot better. She reminds me of Gaga in the sense that instead of looking "better and prettier", her make up and fashion choices are hideous ( most of the time).

An extract from an interview of early 2011:

Despite being the creator of a fashion label, Avril hates the pressure put on women, young and old, to look good.

She said: "Everybody is too focused on outside beauty - people should remember inner beauty is more important. In magazines, everyone is super-skinny and perfect, but it's not like that in real life. It's about personality and who you are.

"People who are cool, stand out. But it's not necessarily the drop-dead gorgeous one or the most skinny person in the room that you notice
."

"I have a small frame and I'm athletic, but I don't really think about it. I like to eat healthily but I believe in moderation. If you want to be bad for a night, go ahead. It's fun and you should never deprive yourself."

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/avril-lavigne-talks-about-love-life-1092786

Do you think these celebrities really don't deprive themselves? After all, there are people that are naturally thin..

Do you think these celebrities really don't deprive themselves? After all, there are people that are naturally thin..

Yeah, there are some celebs who are lucky to have a fast metabolism even as adults. Although it's just a minority in Hollywood.