Avril Lavigne

Old pic: 2003

2rw4yns.jpg

she's got a perfect body for the average man's taste - nothing really extra, enough to enjoy in the t and a areas.

she's got a perfect body for the average man's taste - nothing really extra, enough to enjoy in the t and a areas.

She's one skinny, blonde and blue eyed girl. Not so hard to find that in Hollywood. Although, the average men prefer meatier girls....

Well yes, lol, but I don't think @peruviangirl gets enough credit for being the picture posting force that she is! You rock :kiss:
@leila Aww thanks :cool: In fact, I also contribute alot to the Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Taylor Swift, Candice, Selena Gomez and Christina Aguilera threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
@leila Aww thanks :cool: In fact, I also contribute alot to the Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Taylor Swift, Candice, Selena Gomez and Christina Aguilera threads.

Oh yes, i know :) and I follow the weight gain (via the photos you post) of more than half of those celebrities with great morbid fascination :twisted::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes, i know :) and I follow the weight gain (via the photos you post) of more than half of those celebrities with great morbid fascination :twisted::lol:

Aww. It makes me feel so important-haha. This makes me feel more motivated into keeping you guys so updated with all this kinda stuff! :highfive: