LAX Airport- June 17, 2012
nc6rs.jpg

34hxb15.jpg

v73vq1.jpg

14y0139.jpg

2z3ri34.jpg

wj7sxt.jpg

312v87a.jpg

I loved her 1st album, the second was meh then the whole rock/punk princess thing was questionable , don't know. Think it's time for her to grow up. All her fans from that time have !

I love her. Very unique punk-rock look, especially with the pink & blonde hair (LOVE)..
Do you remember in her "Girlfriend" music video when she played a black/dark-brunette haired girl?? I thought that looked really stunning on her.

images

This is about the only one where I liked how she looked. A close friend in high school was obsessed with her and I never got why. Recently, I saw her in concert and she was horrible. I'm easily entertained and she was horrible. Decent singing voice but negligible stage presence.

She is slender though in pictures where her thighs aren't thunderous because of lighting/angle/carbs/whatever.

This is about the only one where I liked how she looked. A close friend in high school was obsessed with her and I never got why. Recently, I saw her in concert and she was horrible. I'm easily entertained and she was horrible. Decent singing voice but negligible stage presence.

She is slender though in pictures where her thighs aren't thunderous because of lighting/angle/carbs/whatever.

her thighs go along with her body. She's skinny all over...

I can't help but like her. Some of her music is just ridiculous, but very enjoyabe in a self-aware way. Pop-princess... at almost 30, and divorced :p

Plus, decent thinspo for us shorties.