• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Audrey Hepburn

M

madcat

please don't kill me: i really don't like her face
i just can't get the hype...

B

Babydoll

please don't kill me: i really don't like her face
i just can't get the hype...
Yeah, when you disagree with something people always attack you! :lol: But good that you're not afraid to speak out! :)
I think they hype of her is because she was one of the first actresses to have the waifish body (in comparison to Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor, Rita Hayworth, etc). Also, she wasn't a classic beauty, if you look closer, there is a difference between her and the women of her time. Audrey was never super pretty.
Also, I think her acting, style and class are more famous than her face!

O

Olivia

I always thought she was stunning! :luv: I love her eyebrows and short hair. She was just so femenine and had a waist to die for :bow:

E

Emerald Eyes

My favourite image of the beautiful Audrey...
She was just so classy, delicate and had an almost childlike endearing quality that is so so rare nowadays. She'll always be an icon of delicate femininity.

Attachments

Coffee_Girl

Worker Bee
Reaction score
C02-066-Audrey-Hepburn-Smile-Leo-Fuchs.jpg

Audrey-Hepburn-713320.jpg

I love it how her eyes and smile remained young when she got older

aud4.jpg

That's what makes a person truly beautiful - the love and help they give others.

L

_lilly

I think she is stunning!!! I seriously see no flaws!!! I Can't believe i haven't seen Breakfast at Tiffany's... I'll be watching that on the weekend :grin:

ForeverDirtx

Rookie
Reaction score
I think shes beautiful.>O< I loooved her in "My Fair Lady" x__x SO THIN.<3

A

aelie

I'm not sure if these have been posted before but whoa.. her waist.
audrey-hepburn_l.jpg

Audrey_Hepburn.jpg

audrey-hepburn-deer-pippin.jpg