Audrey Hepburn

I do remember reading something when I wrote a history paper on her and it was truly inspiring: she said that, except in pregnancy, she vowed never to go over 103 lbs and was able to do it. She was about 5'7 so if she can do then so can I! :cool:

Oh I didn´t know in what a beautiful way she aged. Very inspiring, she still looked so good when she was older.

I agree 100%. Not many manage to stay that classy and beautiful as they age. Many celebs either fall for plastic surgery or simply get old and bitter.

I don´t think of quitting my lifestyle at a certain age, so she´s a lifelong inspiration.

I do remember reading something when I wrote a history paper on her and it was truly inspiring: she said that, except in pregnancy, she vowed never to go over 103 lbs and was able to do it. She was about 5'7 so if she can do then so can I! :cool:

I saw an interview with her where she says she is 110, so one of those statements is false :)

I saw an interview with her where she says she is 110, so one of those statements is false :)

Lol I suppose you can't believe everything that you read on the Internet :p
Either way, she's still very thin and dainty and that' what I love about her

the queen of thinspiration :luv:
I agree.. Especially for those of us who aren't quite model height, because it shows that you don't have to be really tall to look super skinny :)

My favourite actress...so classy and delicate. True beauty and thinspo...

She vowed never to reach 130lbs, not 103, because she gained a little bit of weight when she moved to London to dance. She said she considered herself "chubby" and would never get to that weight again, which she didn't, and of course, stayed well below. This is according to Audrey Wilder's book, who was a friend of Audrey's and whose husband, Billy Wilder, directed Audrey (Hepburn) in Sabrina.

I take all these things with a grain of salt, but maybe it's helpful for you to know it wasn't 103 as far as I read.

Reactions: 1 user
She is so beautiful, I used to watch breakfast at Tiffany's at least once a week :)

Even though I'm not a big fan of her, I like how she is so lady like. The way she carried herself with elegance is beautiful to me.

So beautiful...

tumblr_m6w73qXToc1rtzxmoo1_500.gif

tumblr_lfwl08orf71qzh9vq.gif

tumblr_litlfpuV8w1qzkt6jo1_500.gif

:kiss:

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I could go on for days about Audrey Hepburn! Her thinspiration, class, and beauty are infinitely refreshing!

tumblr_lrrz92ZLJp1qffj5lo1_500.gif

Love her too. Not so much her movies even though I like watching her, but the subject matter is...well, old. I remember reading that Breakfast at Tiffany's opening scene took forever to shoot because she didn't want to eat the pastry!
I can totally relate!

Love her too. Not so much her movies even though I like watching her, but the subject matter is...well, old. I remember reading that Breakfast at Tiffany's opening scene took forever to shoot because she didn't want to eat the pastry!
I can totally relate!

omg i never knew that before, but that just makes her even lovelier!!

Audrey <3333