Ariana Grande

Am I the only one who thinks she's still not skinny? She was CHUBBY before and now she is plebeian-slim, but if you look at her arms and legs, they're still quite doughy. Just much less than before. Smaller =/= thin.

Totally agree, and she doesn't have talent to make up for it!

I've honestly only ever liked her for her voice, and I'm not going to lie, I love her ponytail. She's been doing broadway for ages, and this is honestly the only reason I like her, even though the quality is brutal, she sings the Joann bit (second voice in, around 2:00) and she's phenomenal.

I'm a broadway nerd, and I obsess, shoot me. I still think Elaine Stritch's thigh gap was incomparable.

I honestly can't stand her. The articles about her diva ways, and her fake ponytail drive me crazy. I have to admit I do like some of her songs lol, just because I can dance to them. But, she isn't my type of thinspo, and her accessive use of false eyelashes drives me crazy. But, she is a performer I get that she has to act outlandish to stay in the spotlight. I just prefer high-fashion models. No make-up and effotlessy beautiful.

Nope, not skinny at all. I don't really know her/her songs I was going to see what she was all about by tuning in for the VS show but I fell asleep 10/15 mins into it so didn't really get a chance.

Reactions: 1 user
Im sorry but she completely annoys me. Or bores me... Not sure which one more. Just... No.

:Giggles:

obcPFoI.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
Goes to prove you can starve yourself skinny, but you can't starve yourself classy, smart or mature. Also, if she hates donuts so much, why was she in a donut shop?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/09/entertainment/ariana-grande-donut-licking-america/

In the video, originally released to TMZ, the 22-year-old celebrity seems to stealthily touch the doughnuts with her tongue before jumping up and down, laughing. Then, when an employee approaches with a tray full of doughnuts, the singer turns to a male companion and says loudly, "What the f*** is that? I hate Americans. I hate America."

I'm not quite a fan of hers... she looks and acts like a kid, but i envy her for her body, i wish i was that skinny:cautious:

I'm not quite a fan of hers... she looks and acts like a kid, but i envy her for her body, i wish i was that skinny:cautious:
Look at her thighs/torso/arms. She is the FARTHEST thing from skinny. She's just short. It's not the same.

GettyImages-467095282_master.jpg

Goes to prove you can starve yourself skinny, but you can't starve yourself classy, smart or mature. Also, if she hates donuts so much, why was she in a donut shop?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/09/entertainment/ariana-grande-donut-licking-america/
She seems to have mentally stopped growing up at the the of 12. I'm a bit younger than she is and I don't know anyone who would lick stuff, squeak and jump up and down :facepalm:.

And the way she treated that shop girl was horrible. I don't care how popular or rich she is, you should generally treat people decently. Especially in the age of cameras and Internet, and especially if one is so famous. The fact that she is too dumb to understand it... I feel sorry for her whole PR and managing team, must be hell working with her.

I didn't understand her apology. It made no sense. I agree with the fact that obesity is a real problem in America but what were you doing in a donut shop in the first place? :rolleyes:

I didn't understand her apology. It made no sense. I agree with the fact that obesity is a real problem in America but what were you doing in a donut shop in the first place? :rolleyes:
I know, she licked the doughnuts and never apologized for doing that. Just said a bunch of nonsense over and over again.