alive-still-need2live

Recent. She is an inspiration to me.

tumblr_mf0382jyVC1qm5eazo1_500.jpg

Sorry, but it's terribly crude to use anorexic or eating-disordered girls as thinspiration. Things like that are very, very hurtful to hear.

She didn't say thinspiration, she said inspiration. An I too find her blog very inspirational, there's really nothing wrong with that :).

She didn't say thinspiration, she said inspiration. An I too find her blog very inspirational, there's really nothing wrong with that :).

Yeah, but if you post a picture of an extreme thin girl and say "She is my inspiration" your first thought definitely WON'T be "I bet she's talking about her style/hair/photographing skills".

Sorry, but it's terribly crude to use anorexic or eating-disordered girls as thinspiration. Things like that are very, very hurtful to hear.

I didn't say thinspiration. I said inspiration. She's an incredible fighter and never stops with her quest to become healthy. And she's so open with her struggles. Stop reading into things that aren't there.

Yeah, but if you post a picture of an extreme thin girl and say "She is my inspiration" your first thought definitely WON'T be "I bet she's talking about her style/hair/photographing skills".

You're looking for things that aren't there and trying to start problems. I was just posting a recent photo update of her for the thread's sake.

I didn't say thinspiration. I said inspiration. She's an incredible fighter and never stops with her quest to become healthy. And she's so open with her struggles. Stop reading into things that aren't there.

You're looking for things that aren't there and trying to start problems. I was just posting a recent photo update of her for the thread's sake.

You don't need to overreact. I interpreted it that way. If you didn't mean it like that, please excuse me. Even though I admit that I'm very sensitive regarding things like that there's no need to get pissy.

And, @Lee, I just realized you are TinyOwl, so excuse me, I didn't realize it. I just jumped to the conclusion you were some silly new member because the name was new to me, so don't take it personally. :kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't need to overreact. I interpreted it that way. If you didn't mean it like that, please excuse me. Even though I admit that I'm very sensitive regarding things like that there's no need to get pissy.

And, @Lee, I just realized you are TinyOwl, so excuse me, I didn't realize it. I just jumped to the conclusion you were some silly new member because the name was new to me, so don't take it personally. :kiss:

I don't think I overreacted though? :confused: But it doesn't matter. I understand why you're sensitive too. It's fine and was easy to misunderstand. :shy:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love her blog! She's really cute and it does sound like she's been doing a little better recently, at least she looks a little healthier. The fact that she's even posting pictures of herself seems like progress too. Sorry if I'm ignorant but it sounds like many with ED are uncomfortable showing their bodies no matter what weight they are.

Apparently she is 165cm and 35kg (used to be 30kg). I hope she feels better. That's a really low BMI.

Her food pictures are Ahhhmazing!! :luv:

I know right :luv:? I often try out her recipes, because they actually are 100% healthy, unlike the 'low cal' dessert recipes on other blogs.

She's doing really well - I have her on mfp. She's eating between 2400-2700 kcals most days and it all comes from clean, nutritious sources :luv:

Around 60-80g fiber, 300g carbs, 100g protein. Her progress is amazing.

She's doing really well - I have her on mfp. She's eating between 2400-2700 kcals most days and it all comes from clean, nutritious sources :luv:

Around 60-80g fiber, 300g carbs, 100g protein. Her progress is amazing.

This is great to hear. It's lovely to see someone who is taking her recovery so seriously and trying so hard. I can imagine that would be so difficult to do at first mentally if you're used to eating next to nothing, so her progress is very inspiring and heart-warming to hear.

I know right :luv:? I often try out her recipes, because they actually are 100% healthy, unlike the 'low cal' dessert recipes on other blogs.

Yup, I Love looking at her blog for food ideas! Like the over easy egg on top of the salads instead of Dressing, I'm actually trying that tomorrow for lunch! It all looks sooo yummy on there too.

She is so cute, and I love all the different fruits she eat. Makes me want to buy fruits for breakfast from Publix tomorrow morning.