Alice Metza

As you may or may not know, we (used to) have some very successful writers here, both in journalism and fiction. They tend to be our favorite members.
Sorry, what I meant by this was not that there aren't/weren't successful writers on here but that she was blatantly trying to cover up the fact that she was lurking here because she liked this site (or at least agreed with us) with the excuse that she was doing research to make it seem more socially acceptable. I assumed she wasn't a member because I don't think she would refer to herself as bitter and full of hate, but, who knows, I could be wrong.

@chicbones
I was just being sarcastic. Maybe try searching the forums for 'writer' and have some fun. :)

Reactions: 1 user
Wow.....I was actually going to say that I thought her face was unique and beautiful in its own way.....if we all looked the same it would be boring. Her bashing of something she doesn't understand though only made her ugly to me. You can take the most physically beautiful person and a bad attitude or personality will kill all physical strengths in them. Good thing she has killer legs.

See, I think her face is uniquely beautiful and her body is killer. And even if her personality was just weird, I'd still be into it. I don't even care that her instagram is so non-model - I'm sick of all social media looking the exact same, and looking perfect all the time, and her posting weird stuff is at least real. But the text screenshot that's presumably her only response to an old friend hurting...I guess I appreciate her being a real human, just maybe she could try to be a better human.

Sorry, what I meant by this was not that there aren't/weren't successful writers on here but that she was blatantly trying to cover up the fact that she was lurking here because she liked this site (or at least agreed with us) with the excuse that she was doing research to make it seem more socially acceptable. I assumed she wasn't a member because I don't think she would refer to herself as bitter and full of hate, but, who knows, I could be wrong.
She's referring to Highyoufly (alleged journalist who could not spell for shit) and Amber Cake (you're familiar with that one, I think).

Reactions: 2 users
I don't believe (like literally do not believe) they haven't tried to prepare her to deal with feedback about her appearance. FFS that's a daily occurrence for any working model.
Keyword tried. Her ig handle is 6bubbles6erotica6.... :hahano::mclap: honestly we should have all seen this coming.

Antidote Magazine:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

She's tiny:flower:

Since she has a lot to learn about being a public figure, I doubt she will be granted her request for this thread's removal any time soon.
Could you imagine how bare this site would be if every single butthurt celeb requested to have their thread taken down? Not gonna happen.

Shame, because if she took more than five minutes to read what we're about, she'd understand that she'd be a good member.
Pretty sure she'd get ripped apart here. She might be thin but we like our members to have functional brains... still has nice legs tho.

Reactions: 3 users
And anyway, anyone who brand SG as pro-ana has never been in a pro ana forum in their life before. You can even see from public posts that members here DO care about their health above all and know what they're talking about....I know it's not even worth saying but it was honestly so annoying to read those comments

Reactions: 1 users
And anyway, anyone who brand SG as pro-ana has never been in a pro ana forum in their life before. You can even see from public posts that members here DO care about their health above all and know what they're talking about....I know it's not even worth saying but it was honestly so annoying to read those comments

Exactly! We pay close attention to macros and how to restrict in a way that still provides optimal nourishment. We give detailed, thoughtful accounts of what each food property affects our bodies. We make sure we get adequate properties of our food breakdowns, and take accountability for areas we need to add if lacking. I could be wrong, but I assume that pro-ana sites encourage severe restriction in any way possible, at all costs. That is pretty much the opposite of our lifestyle, and we admit when we need to eat cleaner and make better/more wholesome choices.

Shame, because if she took more than five minutes to read what we're about, she'd understand that she'd be a good member.

But I guess it probably takes more time to read what we're about when you've got to sound out the big words.

Just kidding, Alice.

^^this one is my favorite.

She got her wish though; we aren't talking about her body anymore but the content of her mind and depth of character. :kiss:

Reactions: 10 users
Yes. Three possible outcomes, she; 1. Stays thin, 2. Doesn't stay thin and comes to SG, 3. Doesn't stay thin and drops quietly off the model map.

Sorry darling but that's life.

Feel like there's a fourth option where she gets fat and even more irrelevant, becomes increasingly sluttier in a desperate bid for attention, then finally makes some huge illiterate instagram post about how her body is totes a feminist statement. :rolleyes:

Feel like there's a fourth option where she gets fat and even more irrelevant, becomes increasingly sluttier in a desperate bid for attention, then finally makes some huge illiterate instagram post about how her body is totes a feminist statement. :rolleyes:

Yes, that was an oversight on my part. Sadly I don't have my like button back yet :lol:

She's so desperate for attention. Just look at her IG. She comes across to me as that girl who is desperate to be relevant. Lots of half naked pictures, wierd "tumblr" pictures, poorly done art, stupid IG name and feminazi bullshit.

She's an attention whore trying to make it into modeling with the hopes of becoming someone. So far, she's not making it.

Reactions: 2 users