Alice Metza

I want to apologize for my first post about her face, I didn't express and explain well what I meant, now I know it.

Alice, you are extremely unphotogenic ! :kiss:

Reactions: 1 users
View attachment 11738 View attachment 11740

I like these shots. Classy. Elegant. Discreet. We really should be more respectful, stop focusing on her appearance... she obviously doesn't want anyone to notice her or comment on how she looks. Let's just leave her alone to enjoy a simple modelling career out of the spotlight, modestly avoiding the camera and any unwarranted attention.

You're being a bitch, leave her alone. Someone should be able to choose a career solely based on their looks where they know their image will be in the public eye without the Internet judging the way they look. How would a poor unknowing top model possibly have foreseen that posting provocative pictures of her body incessantly on a public social media profile could also draw criticism?

Just because her career is based around being photographed while knowing full well that these photographs will be seen by millions around the world, it doesn't mean anyone is allowed to use these pictures of her!! Listen to that switched-on commenter, it is surely illegal for the pictures to be used on a public forum regardless of the fact that these same pictures are distributed on Instagram and Tumblr every day without complaint.

Please take down Alice's page SG. The Internet is supposed to be a safe space for everyone and no one should be using models' public runway/editorial images for any purpose that isn't the way the model wants.

OT: did anyone see the South Park safe space episode last season?

Reactions: 4 users
@hannegabyfreja The Safe Space is SO GOOD!!! Alice should contact PC Principle rather than SG I guess :hahano:

Aside from everything you girls have mentioned above, I have to say how shocked I am that she is so hands-on with her social media accounts. She replies to nearly every comment made by total strangers on Instagram, for one. Secondly, she links her actual Facebook profile page in her bio! It's not a fan page, no... it's her personal account in which any random whacko can Friend Request her! Since she has a lot to learn about being a public figure, I doubt she will be granted her request for this thread's removal any time soon.

Reactions: 6 users
It's funny how the commenters are defending her and praising her looks. I mean, she posted the compliments, not hate messages or anything. People are saying "don't listen to them" "haters" etc when the post compliments her legs and arms... I bet she secretly enjoyed seeing people comment nice things about her body so she wanted to share it to show people: 'Look, people like my body!'

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    174.9 KB · Views: 92
image.jpeg

"Lurked there for months to do research for a short story" biggest load of BS I've ever heard:bs::lol:

Reactions: 3 users
Already hitting SG with the pro ana accusations... you just look stupid. And I like how people are defending her calling her beautiful when she screenshotted compliments.

I know right? She needs to be comforted because people are complimenting her on the internet? I can't even...

And it's not like this is the first time she's heard comments about her "strong", "unusual" face.

Shame, because if she took more than five minutes to read what we're about, she'd understand that she'd be a good member.

Screenshot_2016-05-17-14-52-47.png

But I guess it probably takes more time to read what we're about when you've got to sound out the big words.

Just kidding, Alice.

Reactions: 1 user
If anyone is out of the South Park loop (fat shaming part is around 2 minute)

Also I really just wanted to rewatch it (also Soda Sopa episode is about my college town. This season had me crying it was so funny)

Reactions: 2 users
"Lurked there for months to do research for a short story"

:lol:

get

View attachment 11738 View attachment 11740

I like these shots. Classy. Elegant. Discreet. We really should be more respectful, stop focusing on her appearance... she obviously doesn't want anyone to notice her or comment on how she looks. Let's just leave her alone to enjoy a simple modelling career out of the spotlight, modestly avoiding the camera and any unwarranted attention.

:spitlaugh:

We-just-wanted-everyone-Leave-Britney-Alone.gif

So discreet about her private life too!

Reactions: 4 users
Way to embarrass someone so severely.

I'm not embarrassed for whoever that is, I'm embarrassed for her. What I read in the other person's response is "I care about you so use your words and tell me why you're angry" - a pretty reasonable request. What I read in her response is "I'm too emotionally immature to use my words, so I'm going to act out, be cruel to you, not respond to you saying you're in pain, and broadcast my manipulation for all to see."

But that's none of my business...

Reactions: 5 users