Alice Metza

She's so desperate for attention. Just look at her IG. She comes across to me as that girl who is desperate to be relevant. Lots of half naked pictures, wierd "tumblr" pictures, poorly done art, stupid IG name and feminazi bullshit.

She's an attention whore trying to make it into modeling with the hopes of becoming someone. So far, she's not making it.

Agreed. I finally looked at her IG. She really is insufferable. Her look certainly isn't impressive enough to make up for a personality like that.

She's so desperate for attention. Just look at her IG. She comes across to me as that girl who is desperate to be relevant. Lots of half naked pictures, wierd "tumblr" pictures, poorly done art, stupid IG name and feminazi bullshit.

She's an attention whore trying to make it into modeling with the hopes of becoming someone. So far, she's not making it.
Agreed. It seems like she's going more for "instagram model" or just "internet famous" than actual model with her crazy pictures and what she posts

She looks old & tired here:
image.jpeg

she is so pathetic. i honestly would not be surprised if she just straight up posted a sex clip of herself on instagram for attention if instagram actually allowed it. :rolleyes:

she is so pathetic. i honestly would not be surprised if she just straight up posted a sex clip of herself on instagram for attention if instagram actually allowed it. :rolleyes:
She probably already does that on Tumblr, we just need to find the url :lol:

I saw on her Instagram that she's starting a magazine called Gross. Yes, Alice, yes you are gross.

Reactions: 1 user
Even worse than waste of face: she's a waste of body. Such a shame.

Reactions: 1 user
First of all, I'm pretty sure that's not even Alice. Idiots. And Alice Metza does way too much stupid crap for anyone to feel sorry for her.
image.jpeg

Love how all the comments say things like "skinnygossip is horrible!! They're bashing models and making fun of them!!!"

....as if that's not EXACTLY what they do on HFconfess.....

Reactions: 10 users