Alice Metza

I'm surprised that's still her username, especially considering how important instagram seems to be now in the modelling world
Have you seen her Instagram? I really liked her, now I am not so sure..she seems unsufferable on Instagram..sometimes seeing the personality of models isn't a good thing. She's having the Snejana Instagram effect. Still following though cos her body is amazing and her face has grown on me

Reactions: 1 user
Have you seen her Instagram? I really liked her, now I am not so sure..she seems unsufferable on Instagram..sometimes seeing the personality of models isn't a good thing. She's having the Snejana Instagram effect. Still following though cos her body is amazing and her face has grown on me
so with you on the snejana thing...what annoys me most about her Instagram though (quite a lot of models do this, Molly, Harleth, etc) is that she rarely posts flattering photos of herself (many of which exist) that showcase her beauty and the amazing opportunities that it has brought her, most of them are either of completely random things or deliberately ugly pictures of her/her friends. I don't really know how else to explain it and it know it's supposed to be edgy and cool but it annoys me to no end.

Reactions: 1 users
photo_mid_def_6257784.jpg
photo_mid_def_6268959.jpg
photo_mid_def_6268902.jpg

image.jpeg

Someone took "you could pull off a plastic bag!" a bit too seriously
But who cares, look at those arms:luv:

Reactions: 1 users
Alice by Paul Maffi for Heroine Magazine SS16. She definitely has a very polarizing look, but I'm liking her in this!
bYa4j8A.jpg

usy6LSg.jpg

EwFOFZq.jpg

ZU8oAUK.jpg

RD0uKBQ.jpg

qOmOnQi.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
her calling her beautiful when she screenshotted compliments.

I know right? She needs to be comforted because people are complimenting her on the internet? I can't even...

And it's not like this is the first time she's heard comments about her "strong", "unusual" face.

I think she is with The Society NY. They are very good, very professional. I don't believe (like literally do not believe) they haven't tried to prepare her to deal with feedback about her appearance. FFS that's a daily occurrence for any working model.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 users
Looks like someone needs the spotlight before FW starts :whistling:
She's a model, her whole career is based on other people's opinion on her body, why is she so surprised?

upload_2016-5-13_1-32-32.jpeg
13117907_1016358658461658_1364477399_n_002.jpg

I like these shots. Classy. Elegant. Discreet. We really should be more respectful, stop focusing on her appearance... she obviously doesn't want anyone to notice her or comment on how she looks. Let's just leave her alone to enjoy a simple modelling career out of the spotlight, modestly avoiding the camera and any unwarranted attention.

Reactions: 18 users
I like these shots. Classy. Elegant. Discreet. We really should be more respectful, stop focusing on her appearance... she obviously doesn't want anyone to notice her or comment on how she looks. Let's just leave her alone to enjoy a simple modelling career out of the spotlight, modestly avoiding the camera and any unwarranted attention.

View attachment 11738
:wtf: That first picture...I'm not quite sure how to describe it other than very off-putting