Alexa Chung

This is an old photo (I just saw it) of her at her chat show standing next to Ashley Green.
Ashley should know better than to stand next to such a skinny girl .

alexa+chung+%252818%2529.jpg

Thing is, she has quite a....substantially....large head, doesn't she? Or is that just me? "lollipop" syndrome

^Many skinnies get the lollipop syndrome...my bf actually told me that he doesn't want me to lose weight because my head will look too big in comparison haha...I guess it's just about the proportions (can't really lose weight from your head)

Anyways, Alexa is amazing! Ultimate thinspo...

This is an old photo (I just saw it) of her at her chat show standing next to Ashley Green.
Ashley should know better than to stand next to such a skinny girl .

alexa+chung+%252818%2529.jpg

Wow Ashley looks terrible here :wtf: but to be fair she has since lost quite a bit of weight, and its quite inspiring :luv:
http://www.skinnygossip.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1348&highlight=ashley+greene&page=7

As for the lollipop syndrome, I don't think Alexa's head is all that big actually, thin suits her proportions IMO.

OK- drinks all night, i think vodka and coke? probably diet.
didnt see her eat a thing but im pretty sure she was smoking.
also she would go to rooms with friends a few times and come back looking pretty 'happy'

Reactions: 3 users
also she would go to rooms with friends a few times and come back looking pretty 'happy'

Thank you for confirming the rumours, at least now we KNOW she doesn't eat and likes party food ;)

Did you have fun at the party anyway?

Haha, you made my day. :lol:

thank you :luv: