Alexa Chung

Maybe it's her face, which is rather thin, but she always looks a bit more gaunt rather than delicate (unlike Vlada, for example). Or she's just really really thin. Either way her legs are pretty amazing.

that tends to happen when you have an oval face shape :/
i noticed that the girls with heart-shape or round faces dont really have that gaunt look (like Vlada as you mentioned)

Reactions: 1 user
The tiniest of tiny arms....

Alexa+Chung+Etam+Fashion+Show+Front+Row+2011+5UnZ80aZCAgl.jpg

Maybe it's her face, which is rather thin, but she always looks a bit more gaunt rather than delicate (unlike Vlada, for example). Or she's just really really thin. Either way her legs are pretty amazing.

I agree. It's why she's never been a thinspo for me. The gauntness of her face makes her look a bit ill to me (or perhaps it's the recreational substances she's rumored to use), and I don't really want to look ill. Others like Vlada are just as thin but look more vibrant - although perhaps it simply is face shape.

Alexa does have great legs though.

I really love her. I just think she's kinda cool and I'm jealous of her wardrobe.

Finally a picture of her breasts. I read ages ago she said she said has size C cup breasts, but I didn't really believe it until now, her breasts doesn't look that that big when she's wearing school girl outfits. Ahh this gives me hope. Thank you for sharing.

Finally a picture of her breasts. I read ages ago she said she said has size C cup breasts, but I didn't really believe it until now, her breasts doesn't look that that big when she's wearing school girl outfits. Ahh this gives me hope. Thank you for sharing.

Maybe they're on the low end of a C-cup, cause I wear 34C and as you said, it definitely looks bigger in clothing than what she got.

Maybe they're on the low end of a C-cup, cause I wear 34C and as you said, it definitely looks bigger in clothing than what she got.

I meant they look smaller when she wears clothes, bigger in the picture I quoted. She's definitely not on the small size.

She looks closer to a 32C, which is still a C cup but is overall smaller than a 34C objectively, since cup size is calculated as relative to band size. So the same cup size in a lower band size is actually smaller. (For example, D cups in a 32 are smaller than B cups in a 38).

Also I'm surprised she's that busty underneath!

lol I'll never understand the *cups * measurements. Here in my country we only have 5 sizes:
85;90;95;100;105;110 (rare) Just 5 and if it fits, great if it doesn't tough luck .
I wear 85 which is the smallest one and sometimes they are too big, depending the brand. It can get frustrating!

I love love love her...ultimate thinspo. And to keep around a C cup at her weight? So admirable! :D