Alexa Chung

tumblr_mi2r0dHl4S1r2309uo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mi2r60ZYDe1r2309uo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mi2rdyPuov1r2309uo1_500.jpg

For Frey ID

Her legs :luv:

Perfect :luv:
I adore her legs - they're so skinny yet not overly bony!
I wish mine would ever look like that...

Perfect :luv:
I adore her legs - they're so skinny yet not overly bony!
I wish mine would ever look like that...

If you'd see how her legs were before, I'm sure you'll realise it's possibe for a majority of people to have these, I confess, beautiful skinny legs. She really has the best body ever, and her legs are amazing.

If you'd see how her legs were before, I'm sure you'll realise it's possibe for a majority of people to have these, I confess, beautiful skinny legs. She really has the best body ever, and her legs are amazing.

I know how her legs looked like ;)
But I guess you're right - many people have potential to have legs like that ( maybe not exactly like Alexas, her legs are perfect :luv:), but they would have to work really hard for it (I know I have to!)

Alexa is looking amazing :luv::luv:
Cara's legs look huge in comparison, it could be the pants but lets be honest lol

yes yes ye ! I so agree ! I wanted to write this in my lost post but was afraid to receive dramatic hate PMs for saying Alex Chung's legs are > to model legs even Cara's (and the latter has sick legs let me tell you, I met her in a bar once *cough*Iwaswaitressing*cough*).

god, the who's who of horror
I think Chung knows that she has nothing to offer other than her legs. I mean it works, hence SG and that thread.

I do not agree at all.

I won't even mention her style, but it's more than plastic perfection, it's an attitude, for me she represents edgy London, rock, ultimate modernity. Her body and the way she is are amazing, don't you think ?

Reactions: 1 user
I quite like her style (very London-ish like Nanoushkaïa said) and not to mention her figure...I just can row in and say: those leeeeeeegs :luv:

And in interviews she seems nice and so, but I don't entirely symphatize with her. I don't really know what it is...maybe because she once dated Ian Watkins haha but after all she must feel pretty embarrassed that she's been with him.

But she seems to grow on me...I'll like her more if she can get me her legs :grin:

I can't believe how different her face looks with the weightloss. Looks way better now! and its not even like she lost a ton of weight for her face to change like it did, she was already pretty slim to the rest of the world I'm sure.

I can't believe how different her face looks with the weightloss. Looks way better now! and its not even like she lost a ton of weight for her face to change like it did, she was already pretty slim to the rest of the world I'm sure.

I'd say her changed face is a combination of both the weightloss and the fact that she is almost 30. Your face can change quite a bit with age even if you don't lose any weight (heck it can get more slim/gaunt even if you gain weight, I've seen this with a few people I know).

But for real, how do you think she lost the weight? She's never talked about it besides denying it and attributing it to stress. I've been dying to know what actually went down, if she tries really hard for it and consciously restricts or just parties and does a bunch of drugs and it came off that way.