Alexa Chung

If I could choose the parts from any body in the world to make up my body, my legs would be Alexa Chung's legs, and my stomach would be Anna Selezneva's stomach, and my breasts would be Alexa Chung's breasts, and my face would be Alexa Chung's face, and my arms would be Alexa Chung's legs.

Reactions: 1 user
If I could choose the parts from any body in the world to make up my body, my legs would be Alexa Chung's legs, and my stomach would be Anna Selezneva's stomach, and my breasts would be Alexa Chung's breasts, and my face would be Alexa Chung's face, and my arms would be Alexa Chung's legs.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I love you.

I like how she looks ...
But I have to say that she is not healthy, considering how she was seenwith drugs and how healthy she looked before...
Don't get me wrong: I am pretty skinny myself and by no means a lover of the healthy look ;)) but she must starve her body like crazy to maintain that weight.
I will not be surprised if she falls very deep down one day health-wise...

But nevertheless: She looks great in some pics.

I really like her- she is so leggy and thin! She used to be all over Vogue UK, I don't know if she's still, but I remember looking at her pictures and wondering what exactly she does to stay so skinny... according to gossip, coke. Well, whatever she does, it works. Her fashion choices are not too bad either, it's not my style, but it suits her. And I wouldn't mind my legs being so skinny :luv:

I watched some interviews with her (never did before) and discovered that I can't stand her voice. It just irks me. And while I admire her body, her face doesn't speak to me. She's not ugly, although sometimes she kind of reminds me of a horse, but still I'd rather keep my face.

alexa-chung-hair-grammy-awards-2013-h724.jpg

I feel like if I touched her arm here, it would shatter into little pieces

Reactions: 1 user
and it is not an improvement.

Really not...by the looks of it she gained some rapidly as it seems to have all gone around her midsection...she'll probably lose again before it has a chance to redistribute. But hey I know how it goes, I've gained that way lots of times before, just hope she loses it again and finds a more stable way to sustain (something I hope for myself as well :oops:).