Alexa spam!!!
tumblr_meoyw26BXR1rsxdooo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mcfgrehKMh1rsxdooo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m9yehdKynL1r2at4uo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m9am4xQK8p1rsxdooo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m9am5jcQsI1rsxdooo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m8ipr1YYKI1rsxdooo1_1280.jpg

Oh, Alexa, why are you soooo perfect??? :inluv:

i love alexa chung, but i can't stand that she always wears the same clothes but in different colors, I mean she always uses a sweater with a pair of jeans and a coat, i once heard that she is not the stylist, that once she got into a store and couldn't decide what to buy and she got back the next day with her stylist.
I don't really know if this is true or not, but she was my hero and now i feel that everything is not as cool as i thought it was with her.
But however she has an amazing body, i love how everything suits her, and i don't think that the same clothes she wears would look the same in a fat body

i love alexa chung, but i can't stand that she always wears the same clothes but in different colors, I mean she always uses a sweater with a pair of jeans and a coat, i once heard that she is not the stylist, that once she got into a store and couldn't decide what to buy and she got back the next day with her stylist.
I don't really know if this is true or not, but she was my hero and now i feel that everything is not as cool as i thought it was with her.
But however she has an amazing body, i love how everything suits her, and i don't think that the same clothes she wears would look the same in a fat body

tumblr_m7w27jE3I91rw4g9vo1_500.png

I knew I had read that somewhere! Still, I love her, I don't care she relies on her stylist. One look at those legs and I die :lol:

tumblr_m7w27jE3I91rw4g9vo1_500.png

I knew I had read that somewhere! Still, I love her, I don't care she relies on her stylist. One look at those legs and I die :lol:

omg noo, hahaha her legs are the best, they are so skinny, anything looks good on those legs

My thoughts on Alexa:

:bow::bow::luv::bow::luv::angel::nod:

Her legs are amazing but so are her arms, so tiny!

tumblr_mgc87gHfNx1rmr1cyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgc1rxg2T11s2125do1_500.jpg

tumblr_mfocfkMkkp1qmse8mo1_500.jpg

She likes coke as opposed to diet coke unless it's for show

alexa-chung-bed-coca-cola-coke-drink-Favim.com-130085.jpg

tumblr_ma7p622nv41qmtsp8o1_500.jpg

This probably has some vodka or some other alcohol

tumblr_m9zlaqYduy1qb35bro1_400.jpg

tumblr_m8m4itBCEb1ryil8oo1_500.jpg

Not coke but pina colada or some other cocktail

tumblr_lpf1wi8iNN1qabacao1_500.jpg

I can't tell if this is coke or not.

tumblr_m0goaqWe1Y1qgxuv1o1_500.jpg

She likes coke as opposed to diet coke unless it's for show

alexa-chung-bed-coca-cola-coke-drink-Favim.com-130085.jpg

tumblr_ma7p622nv41qmtsp8o1_500.jpg

This probably has some vodka or some other alcohol

tumblr_m9zlaqYduy1qb35bro1_400.jpg

tumblr_m8m4itBCEb1ryil8oo1_500.jpg

Not coke but pina colada or some other cocktail

tumblr_lpf1wi8iNN1qabacao1_500.jpg

I can't tell if this is coke or not.

tumblr_m0goaqWe1Y1qgxuv1o1_500.jpg

always interested in skinny girls drinks, aren't you? :)

Maybe it's her face, which is rather thin, but she always looks a bit more gaunt rather than delicate (unlike Vlada, for example). Or she's just really really thin. Either way her legs are pretty amazing.