Alexa Chung

Finally ! A celeb that stands up for skinnies! She's completely right. I especially hate when people say "you're too skinny" or "you eat too much " when in reality were just not stuffing our faces with crap!

I find it hilarious and hypocritical at the same time that she dares say she wants to gain 10 pounds and she's not starving herself. Anybody who's seen her pictures from a few years ago and her progressive weight loss knows what she's doing.
Come on, it's not rocket science!

I understand where she's coming from. But pleeeese she so doesn't want to gain 10 pounds.

Agree with this! It seems as though she likes her skinny-ness, particularly because she used to be less so. I never really liked her as a presenter on T4, (actually, they all seemed pretty obnoxious), but the quote here makes sense.

A friend of mine was with her over the weekend a few weeks ago, apparently she's VERY into ketamine and cocaine, I saw the pictures..

that's exactly what i was thinking. you can tell when looking at her face. she is not healthy in any way.

fashion wise i think she is highly overrated. too retro imo.

It's too bad that she's unhealthy, according to a lot of witnesses. I know that some people think it's contrived and stuff but I actually really like her style, it's sort of quirky-cute while still being trendy.

What do you girls think, can you really 'tell' just from looking at her that she's lost it in an unhealthy way? I honestly don't think I can.

000000065631-alexa_chung-fullsize.jpg

Earlier picture of Alexa from fashion model directory

000000065631-alexa_chung-fullsize.jpg

Earlier picture of Alexa from fashion model directory

Yeah, I wanted to point that out too (how she looked in the past)
But I don't think she's on a diet or anything.
I'd say she's just deeply depressed and looses appetite.
She really is under pressure.

Why is it so hard in our society to say " Well, yes, I'm paying attention to what I eat, I want to look fit and skinny, because I find it beautiful" ?
Why should we make it a secret ?
If it was accepted, I'm sure WE girls wouldn't get so frustrated (which brings to eating, or restricting too much = ED)

It's like people don't want us to achieve our goals. And for Alexa it's the same (because, agree she doesn't want to gain 10 pounds).

I keep thinking that if I have got an ED, it's mainly because of social pressure.

I knew she was bigger before, but I don't think it can all be down to be stress and depression. She's bee this thin for a number of years now. She works at it.

She's skinny for sure and has lovely skinny legs but the rest of her.. Face, hair, style... Seems pretty average for a celebrity.

I knew she was bigger before, but I don't think it can all be down to be stress and depression. She's bee this thin for a number of years now. She works at it.

exactly, stress/depression/emotions/issues all of that can lead to temporary weight loss I'm not denying that, but unless you keep working at it afterwards the weight will come back. It has to be a lifestyle, or it won't last. But that said I have no problem with her working at keeping thin, I respect that, but I just wish she would be more honest about it. Ah well, its hard to do in the current climate I suppose.

She's skinny for sure and has lovely skinny legs but the rest of her.. Face, hair, style... Seems pretty average for a celebrity.

I agree, nice skinny body, totally unremarkable face and features.

I don't really see anything outstanding about her style, a lot of the time she looks like she got most of her stuff from Goodwill even though I'm sure it's expensive. I think things look good on her though because she's so thin now. I am a big fan of her personality, though. I didn't know who she was until she got the MTV show "It's On With Alexa Chung" and I was so upset it got canceled! I think she's hilarious.

SHE JUST TURNED 29!

tumblr_md1y9wXDlE1rvu2w3o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_md0ah9ND6O1r09iudo1_500.gif

But i think she's too skinny.. I mean she doesnt even full these jeans

tumblr_mcq4dumjeN1qb35bro1_1280.jpg

I still love her though

I can't believe she's 29! I'm about to turn 23 and I wish look like her when I'm her age! :luv: