Alexa Chung

I was told at a shoot yesterday that I was "very Alexa Chung"... :hmm: facially I look nothing like her but apparently it's because my hair is about the same length and my "legs are really skinny" :rolleyes:

3547c2.jpg

---

In recent photos, I don't think Alexa Chung appears happy - I'm usually very reluctant to pass judgement on a set of photos but there's something about her face that makes me question her emotional and physical health (which are so tied into one another). I feel for her, because her personality is usually so radiant and effervescent; for her (or anyone, really) to be potentially hurting is exceptionally sad.

i'll make my first post here cause she is my inspiration for style and thinness at the same time. I think she has an amazing body and face (and LEGS, style, hair). Hello you all!

Wow I love her! And she has really changed and gotten really skinny.. I wonder how she did it.. with starvation or healthy eating? hmm..

Attachments

• alexa.jpg
    alexa.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 273
  • ALEXA+CHUNG+SUPERGA+USE+AS+SLIDER.jpg
    ALEXA+CHUNG+SUPERGA+USE+AS+SLIDER.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 253
  • alexachun.jpg
    alexachun.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 266
From fashionindustryconfessions:

tumblr_m8fombjWWx1rw4g9vo1_500.jpg

:kiss:

Saw that some days ago and was like "haha, I knew it!" I'm not a fan of her, I think she's overrated. The "magic" about her is to make everything seem to be effortlessly, naturally, easygoing. I don't believe that, I think she also has to work for her body and everything else.

A friend of mine was with her over the weekend a few weeks ago, apparently she's VERY into ketamine and cocaine, I saw the pictures..

Reactions: 1 user
A friend of mine was with her over the weekend a few weeks ago, apparently she's VERY into ketamine and cocaine, I saw the pictures..

I thought so... Thanks for sharing! :kiss:

Saw that some days ago and was like "haha, I knew it!" I'm not a fan of her, I think she's overrated. The "magic" about her is to make everything seem to be effortlessly, naturally, easygoing. I don't believe that, I think she also has to work for her body and everything else.

I agree, she is SO overrated. Her 'style' looks like the average high street mannequin: nothing special. :nopity:

:kiss:

hana114: yeah i wondered about that too, but i always thought she is really naturally skinny... it's the vibe of effortless and easy life she gives, i guess. but now i saw those pics of her, beeing a little bit bigger... so that weight loss was not that healthy and effortless as it may seem. don't know if i want to be happy about it (like: even they have to work on their weight) or sad (cause she's not that healthy...)

ok so maybe she struggles to stay skinny, but she is still my biggest thinspo. I absolutely adore her, I don't know why but I just do, shes gorgeous and her legs are perfect.

I wanted to post an update on her, I read an article in which she spoke about the harsh criticism she has been taking because of her weight and she makes a lot of sense when she points out something that it is often discussed in this forum, about the double standards.

"Calling the situation ‘f****d up’, she also cited the hypocrisy that comes with larger women being able to say they are happy with their shape, but slimmer women unable to do so, adding: ‘If I was to do that, I'd be completely criticized and ridiculed. But why can't I be happy with how I look.’
She said: ‘I'm just a bit sick of it. I just think that whole culture of hatred, and also feeling like it's your right to judge people when you don't know them.’"

I love her even more now, if that is even possible !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...e-having-appreciate-weight.html#ixzz29OSjGJtr

I wanted to post an update on her, I read an article in which she spoke about the harsh criticism she has been taking because of her weight and she makes a lot of sense when she points out something that it is often discussed in this forum, about the double standards.

"Calling the situation ‘f****d up’, she also cited the hypocrisy that comes with larger women being able to say they are happy with their shape, but slimmer women unable to do so, adding: ‘If I was to do that, I'd be completely criticized and ridiculed. But why can't I be happy with how I look.’
She said: ‘I'm just a bit sick of it. I just think that whole culture of hatred, and also feeling like it's your right to judge people when you don't know them.’"

I love her even more now, if that is even possible !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...e-having-appreciate-weight.html#ixzz29OSjGJtr

I understand where she's coming from. But pleeeese she so doesn't want to gain 10 pounds.