Alexa Chung

she doesn't look healthy skinny I figured she wasn't the way her face is you can kinda tell.. but she's cute anyway!

she doesn't look healthy skinny I figured she wasn't the way her face is you can kinda tell.. but she's cute anyway!

I agree, she looks skinny and ill, not healthy, I think she is struggling with an Ed...:(

Of all the skinny models I see thinspiring, Alexa Chung is the only one who actually looks starved to me

225250418833132382_U01MDGp1_f.jpg

She does look kind of ill to me. She is skinny but in a very unhealthy way but I love her anyway. love her style!! can I have her wardrobe please!
I heard that she sometime forgot to eat when she's busy with her work or when she got stressed. but as you know these kind of excuse screams ED. or if not she must have problem with eating. but is it possible to forget to eat?? only if it could be so easy!

I usually dont like her style but the below outfits are nice.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUucG7Ty5glC26u2fybXo7HIv28tVXYS4M850f-avaOdmucWJp9w.jpg

She looked better in 2009 though, I just dont think the skinnier look appears natural or nice on her.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSf7yDsQ5E0SxbMVtJWTUR_ktPqJ9BZBK-lSK4xhv0BYkR535V3.jpg

Always thought she looks very very ill..and not happy at all. Her thinness looks like a desperate try to become well-known.
And she is def. not naturally skinny if you compare her body to the one she had before.

This is starvation to the extreme.

She looked better in 2009 though, I just dont think the skinnier look appears natural or nice on her.

https://encrypted-tbn1.googl
e.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSf7yDsQ5E0SxbMVtJWTUR_ktPqJ9BZBK-lSK4xhv0BYkR535V

I completely agree.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSf7yDsQ5E0SxbMVtJWTUR_ktPqJ9BZBK-lSK4xhv0BYkR535V3.jpg

I love her style actually :luv: But I have to agree about her skinniness. She has admitted previously that she loses extra weight when she is sad, and she did more or less admit in a recent Elle interview that she is sad at the moment. It may have been just the magazine hyping up what she actually said an dramatizing it, but she nonetheless does not look the picture of health and happiness. Which is sad, because I personally find her so lovely

I love her style actually :luv: But I have to agree about her skinniness. She has admitted previously that she loses extra weight when she is sad, and she did more or less admit in a recent Elle interview that she is sad at the moment. It may have been just the magazine hyping up what she actually said an dramatizing it, but she nonetheless does not look the picture of health and happiness. Which is sad, because I personally find her so lovely

Yep, you can clearly see in some pictures that she is not healthy physically or emotionally. I hope she gets better soon because I know alot of young girls in the UK, and elsewhere too, look up to her.

She just looks frail, not dainty.

Alexa+looks+frightfully+thin+8aFHOiSjou7l.jpg

I agree, she looks skinny and ill, not healthy, I think she is struggling with an Ed...:(

Ok, I just saw I got a negative comment on my post. I want to add something.

It is MY right to speak my mind and I find nothing wrong with this; I don't find myself " constantly spreading unfounded misinformation" and I don't think I should "review my writing before posting."

Her skin is loose because she is lacking proper nourishment/vitamins.

This is MY opinion. That is why I used "I THINK" and not "IT IS SURE she has an ED".

End of story.

Reactions: 1 user
She wasnt always skinny, she was normal then she moved to New York/L A for her show, can't remember , and she came back skinny and now pictures of her from 2012 surface and she looks kinda ill to me, not healthy skinny at all :/.

Still I love her style, eternally :)

She is one of my favorite models, first time I saw her on Tv she was just so radiant.

I start to worry about a person if it is clearly recognizable that her skinniness is not in her natural range at all and does her a 'disservice' . To me, a reliable sign is if their face changes for the worse and she loses body fat even in the face.

I lost a great amount of weight too (even dropping a shoe size) and I am really tiny atm. And my face didn't change like that looking gaunt and ill! She is really developing an emaciated look. And she makes a really sad impression. Not just recently but during the last years.

She is a beautiful girl but she clearly looks ill. We should at least try to be objective and look behind her image of a fashionista and all those clothes...This is not what matters in the end. What matters is her health. And she feels the pressure to be super skinny - even emaciated - to be recogmized at all!

And this comes from a person who had an ED, who adores skinny and who has a current BMI of 15.8 ;)

So. No offense, but one must be blind not to notice she has severe health problems. Even though everybody should be allowed to have a personal opinion, This is not a personal-opinion thing, but a matter of fact.
We should be fair and stay honest, beside all skinny-love here <3

Reactions: 1 user
Am I the only person here that doesn't like her? Her face does nothing for me. Her body looks too skinny for her. Maybe if she gained a bit (just a bit), she'd look healthy again and then her body would be nice. I saw some pictures of her when she was tiny but not at the weight she has right now. Her face also looked a bit different.

Am I the only person here that doesn't like her? Her face does nothing for me. Her body looks too skinny for her. Maybe if she gained a bit (just a bit), she'd look healthy again and then her body would be nice. I saw some pictures of her when she was tiny but not at the weight she has right now. Her face also looked a bit different.

she would benefit from a 5-10 pound weight gain.