Romee Strijd

seconded... side note- I did not know Romee used to be that big! Inspiring transformation
I know, I love her for having worked/working for her body. Example #12893890 of the debunking of "natural thin" :lol:

Omg wow. I don't enjoy watching the show anymore but what I find fun and inspiring is seeing the models prepare for it now that we have social medial!
Same! I like seeing how some of them really take it seriously and even though some might be more muscley than I personally want for myself I do respect the discipline that they show for months. Really loving Kelly Gale too.

But also makes it all the more galling when nepo-girls with no presence walk the same show after having just barely 'quick fixed' themselves a week or so in advance...
:smash:

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
sorry
My apologies, I must be missing something, because I'm not seeing what's appealing about this, especially the outfit.

Her body looks decent, but my god, we need to let these puffy basketball shoes die please. Margiela futures were bad enough, these things are puffier than Kendall during fashion week.
... I meant I love this because of the transformation. She looks so different and I that makes me respect her so much more

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user
:luv:

Attachments

• C1B6BADD-D835-4F16-84AE-DF67EBC6463F.jpeg
    C1B6BADD-D835-4F16-84AE-DF67EBC6463F.jpeg
    158.8 KB · Views: 176
  • C67E59FB-7CC2-47DA-8109-ACA7EF93263A.jpeg
    C67E59FB-7CC2-47DA-8109-ACA7EF93263A.jpeg
    369.9 KB · Views: 171
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Russell James event in Shanghai

3151799.jpg

(A Romee outfit that I like? :eek:)

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Russell James event in Shanghai

3151799.jpg

(A Romee outfit that I like? :eek:)

She looks amazing! I'm loving her more and more these days. In her YouTube blogs you really get a sense how seriously she takes her job and how genuine of a person she is- her work ethic is great and I think she looked great at VSFS too. She has a really angelic face and glow that I love.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I am a bit taken aback to see a model on a red carpet who did not shave her legs. But without judgement since I think every woman should shave or not shave if she wants to and I won't find it disgusting. Maybe I even find it a bit likeable to see it on her? Otherwise I dislike her and I was so wondering why most members adored her years ago as the thread started since she gave me nothing. She became somehow prettier and... uhm... shittier at the same time since she mastered her make-up skills and looks like every other blonde "lifestyle and fashion icon". :meh:

I am a bit taken aback to see a model on a red carpet who did not shave her legs. But without judgement since I think every woman should shave or not shave if she wants to and I won't find it disgusting. Maybe I even find it a bit likeable to see it on her? Otherwise I dislike her and I was so wondering why most members adored her years ago as the thread started since she gave me nothing. She became somehow prettier and... uhm... shittier at the same time since she mastered her make-up skills and looks like every other blonde "lifestyle and fashion icon". :meh:

Hadn't even noticed her unshaved legs until you mentioned! It's probably even more obvious because she seems to have goosebumps on her arms as well, so I'm guessing it was a cold night... I actually like her a bit more for showing up like that :lol:

• Agree
Hadn't even noticed her unshaved legs until you mentioned! It's probably even more obvious because she seems to have goosebumps on her arms as well, so I'm guessing it was a cold night... I actually like her a bit more for showing up like that :lol:

Agreed. In the world of photoshopped plastic looking nepo and insta girls I find her wholesome and refreshing! ( or maybe I'm just trying to justify the fact that my legs look the same way :p)

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users
Agreed. In the world of photoshopped plastic looking nepo and insta girls I find her wholesome and refreshing! ( or maybe I'm just trying to justify the fact that my legs look the same way :p)
it's her upper leg and they look more like downy peach fuzz than legit hair. I actually really like the fact she looks like a person (a skinny beautiful tall one, though ;) )in these pics.

• Agree
Honestly find her so pretty and I adore her smile

Attachments

• 9910559D-FEC3-4225-BC25-BE8554126F46.jpeg
    9910559D-FEC3-4225-BC25-BE8554126F46.jpeg
    271.5 KB · Views: 115
  • 4873CC7A-BE29-4828-B257-566DAE88430D.jpeg
    4873CC7A-BE29-4828-B257-566DAE88430D.jpeg
    399.6 KB · Views: 113
  • Love
Watching her vlogs and following her on Instagram is very good thinspiration. She’s very dedicated and it only makes me want to eat even better and do a couple more reps than usual :luv:

• Agree

Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 11.26.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 11.26.49 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 11.27.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 11.31.36 PM.png

Sorry for how blurry it is, she said she accidentally switched the camera to a lower quality. But some thinspo from her latest vlog. :luv::luvluv:

• Love
  • Jizztastic
It always shocks me how old she looks without makeup sometimes.. she's only 22. She should stop raising her forehead so much
IMG_5354.jpg

• Agree
  • Sad
It always shocks me how old she looks without makeup sometimes.. she's only 22. She should stop raising her forehead so much
View attachment 19587
I know I may be attacked for saying this, but I think her low bodyfat % may have a bit to do with premature skin aging..her forehead and cheeks look very sallow, especially considering how healthy other parts of her look. Uncertain if her body composition or diet is to blame, or if it's just premature aging due to stress/sun exposure/exhaustion, but eating healthy fats could help.

• Agree
  • Sad
I know I may be attacked for saying this, but I think her low bodyfat % may have a bit to do with premature skin aging..her forehead and cheeks look very sallow, especially considering how healthy other parts of her look. Uncertain if her body composition or diet is to blame, or if it's just premature aging due to stress/sun exposure/exhaustion, but eating healthy fats could help.

i agree... i would lean into stress from exercise, work, lack of sleep, and sun exposure. i dont think her diets to blame.. she eats very healthy and a lot of her photos and videos show breakfasts of oatmeal with peanut butter and trail mix and her brunch photos feature a lot of egg and avocado action. *shrugs*

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Since we're talking about her YouTube vlogs and her diet, was anyone else surprised by how much she was eating?? She eats much more than I do, and she still looks so much better! It's really changed my mindset a bit when it comes to diet/exercise.

Also, I've had many occasions where I've heard people criticizing her for being too thin, and I have shown them her vlogs and said LOOK HOW MUCH SHES EATING.

I think it's great how she's showing that not all models in the industry are following the cigarette, coffee, coke diet.

• Agree
Not to derail the current topic, but as a brief interlude, here are a few lovely upper body snapshots of Romee (taken from her Instagram story.) :flower:
7D1A1B3D-44B9-46FB-9BC7-02DEBACA010E.png7E2B5E92-94D5-4779-8451-EF006ABE8FDE.png59D5F0CB-4124-45E1-A645-504A75887936.png

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Since we're talking about her YouTube vlogs and her diet, was anyone else surprised by how much she was eating?? She eats much more than I do, and she still looks so much better! It's really changed my mindset a bit when it comes to diet/exercise.

Also, I've had many occasions where I've heard people criticizing her for being too thin, and I have shown them her vlogs and said LOOK HOW MUCH SHES EATING.

I think it's great how she's showing that not all models in the industry are following the cigarette, coffee, coke diet.
I definitely agree with you but at the same time she's not showing how much of these meals she's actually eating. As healthy and well proportioned they are, her vlogs still don't show the whole story

• Agree