Romee Strijd

I definitely agree with you but at the same time she's not showing how much of these meals she's actually eating. As healthy and well proportioned they are, her vlogs still don't show the whole story

From her vlogs, I get a very sincere and honest vibe. I genuinely don't think that she would try to 'fool' us by saying 'omg look at how much i'm eating' (obviously not in that way), and then eat a quarter of it. I get the impression that she wants to stay true to herself as much as possible

I originally thought she would have a very stuck-up personality (it's the 'vibe' her face gave me, obviously a wrong impression), but from what I can see, I really like her personality and her honesty. It's very refreshing, and she seems to have a very positive and balanced life view in general.

Most of what she eats is quite wholesome and healthy, I reckon she just works out enough to counterbalance

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
5C5512DA-3244-4237-B852-4CE8DC962262.jpeg

Her body isn’t what I strive for but I appreciate her very very hard work to achieve this. :luvluv: (The only thing I don’t like is those implants :()

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
maybe unpopular option, but I do not like her bangs. Especially in this picture she looks really old. I love her body but her face since getting her bangs I feel like looks old and tired.
I feel like she’s always looked kind of old, we’ve posted pictures of her fine wrinkles before. I’m not the biggest fan of her face, especially at certain angles.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I feel like she’s always looked kind of old, we’ve posted pictures of her fine wrinkles before. I’m not the biggest fan of her face, especially at certain angles.

yes I totally agree! I could never really place why I didn't like her face, and I believe thats it.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Love her arms. Can’t help but think she’d look less “basic,” for lack of a better word, if she was less tanned.

Of all the new VS banged models Romee pulls them off the best. Elsa looks like the girls from Napoleon Dynamite.

95F6A6D5-3D21-4676-86BB-C6835B6FE290.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: 3 users
82903D8A-A155-48AF-B760-0CE6676AADFD.png
Her collarbones here:luv: I know they look even “more appealing” because she’s holding a phone therefore her arm is lifted, but still!

A good friend of mine has worked with her on several projects and said that she eats 1/4-1/3 of what she posts, and no more. She also exercises a minimum of 2hours a day, typically closer to 3.

• Useful
  • Love
  • Funny
Reactions: 16 users
Favorite workout inspo

17-squat-hard-play-hard.png

giphy.gif

romee-strijd-fitness.jpg

7f2430f7109a5fb0637c2de2d541cf7a.jpg

7bb1d202ed0973a5099d446c373849e1.png

zo-train-je-als-een-topmodel-romee-strijds-persona-3.jpg

zo-train-je-als-een-topmodel-romee-strijds-persona-2.jpg

(Got these online, not sure when they were posted but amazed she can bear working out in what looks like a turtleneck?)
cd1f4434c39570a58c750ac01dffbf36--runway-sport.jpg

007876058d96285c1f47233c02a8dc90--victoria-secret-workout-victoria-secret-lingerie.jpg

CuAyMdCWYAAvTsK.jpg

Aaand the other angels are motivation for keeping my calories down at the same time.

Okay, so they're not obese but the few extra inches makes such a difference in the atmosphere they project :nervous:

• Jizztastic
Reactions: 2 users

I love how dedicated she is to working out, even on vacation (7:19)

Ugh I think she has the perfect skinny-fit body:
Screenshot (65).png

and comparatively...
Screenshot (66).png

Screenshot (68).png

Screenshot (69).png

:busted:

Hard work pays off :inluv: