Alexa Chung

I think her thighs have always looked like that, she just doesn't show them often.

Theyve definitely always been her "bad" area, but they seemed bigger - maybe its partly the shorts and all the fraying adding attention?

Other pictures show some lovely collarbones. I don't think she gained. Her upper thighs are thick looking compared to her very tiny calves.

I think her upper thighs have always been.. muscular. Take a look at the pictures where she is wearing very short dresses, her legs start tiny and from the knee up they keep getting bigger. I don't have a problem with that, I actually like her legs. Now, the stupid ballet shoes around her neck are a whole different story:facepalm:

image.jpg

Alexa Chung seen leaving the Banking Hall, 14 Cornhill to attend the Emilia Wickstead show on September 13, 2014 in London, England.

:(I am jealous for her gap. No matter how low is my weight I cant get gap.:cry:

View attachment 4379

Alexa Chung seen leaving the Banking Hall, 14 Cornhill to attend the Emilia Wickstead show on September 13, 2014 in London, England.

:(I am jealous for her gap. No matter how low is my weight I cant get gap.:cry:

me neither :(
but since I've first seen Alexa's old photos, she became such a thinspo for me. her face was so average and blah but she looks much prettier now. that's my motivation to keep losing :woot:

me neither :(
but since I've first seen Alexa's old photos, she became such a thinspo for me. her face was so average and blah but she looks much prettier now. that's my motivation to keep losing :woot:
I think she looks pretty in the last pic and I agree with the above comment she looks younger than she is. But in some of pictures she looks kind of off, tired.
And those shoes are so lovely. :)

'skinny genes' my a** :p

tumblr_n968zuehDK1sn0ntdo1_500.jpg

Pictures like these are always great thinspo for me. I don't really get motivated when I see people who actually have lucky genetics, but women like Alexa, for whom being skinny isn't her body's default, tend to motivate me a lot more. If she can escape that body type and become a skinny, it feels much more attainable and motivates me.

Pictures like these are always great thinspo for me. I don't really get motivated when I see people who actually have lucky genetics, but women like Alexa, for whom being skinny isn't her body's default, tend to motivate me a lot more. If she can escape that body type and become a skinny, it feels much more attainable and motivates me.

Me too. I especially love seeing the differences in peoples faces when they loose weight. Unfortunate features become strangely attractive. It's so rare to see a skinny with an extremely unattractive face (they excist, but you have to be pretty effin unfortunate). It's especially inspiring to me as I have quite a pudgy face, and I can tell very quickly if I've lost or gained just by looking at my face. The thinner I get, the more attractive my features become (and I always though I was sadlled with an unfortunate face - turns out it was just hidden under the fat).

Alexa had a cute face when she was bigger, but it looks so much better now. Her thighs look thinner as well, although I'm not sure if it's a very strategic camera angle and skirt length, or if it's actual weight loss. Need more photos.

I've only recently found a liking for Alexa Chung. I think her fashion is lovely (not always but often) and the sort of style I am trying to achieve. I really like how she's skinny, but it looks effortless (although it might not be in reality).
Also have to agree with @Delirium - when I was larger my face was one of the few things I actually did like. Sure I had a rounder face, but compared to my body, I thought I don't really put on fat on my face. However comparing my face now and then, there's a huge difference. What I've really noticed since the last few pounds fell off was that the widest part of my face is my cheekbones. And now my cheekbones are becoming more visible. I never knew (kind of love this feature) that this was hiding under all that fat. Unique features sort of just blend out, when one has too much fat in/on (?) the face.