Alexa Chung

I've seen her in my area of London a few times and what's struck me the most each time was how luminescent and youthful her face looks. She looks so much younger and 'prettier' (as oppose to glamorous) in real life.

I agree on the luminescent. I thought it was some product. She must have access to all sorts of magic potions. ;-)

'skinny genes' my a** :p

tumblr_n968zuehDK1sn0ntdo1_500.jpg

'skinny genes' my a** :p

tumblr_n968zuehDK1sn0ntdo1_500.jpg

I always find it amazing how much better peoples faces look when they loose weight. She had a cute smile as a kid (teenager), but her face looks so much better now. Not to mention those legs. I would sail across the Atlantic on a raft made from marshmallows if it'd get me those legs.

Siiiigh those arms!!

How much do you think she weighed before her skinny-metaphorosis? I'm thinking around... 140-150 lbs, maybe?

150 for sure... I'm an inch shorter than she is and used to weigh around 145lbs in my worst phase and looked just like her...

I'm obsessed with tiny arms and legs, as it gives you a fairy-like look.
Sadly it doesn't really seem possible for me to achieve such lovely legs :(

She came and hungout at my work and she looked so lovely. She almost looks like she floats when she walks. I was trying not to stare but her arms are also really tiny. She was super friendly and told me she liked my hair.

She came and hungout at my work and she looked so lovely. She almost looks like she floats when she walks. I was trying not to stare but her arms are also really tiny. She was super friendly and told me she liked my hair.
You are so lucky! I love that she is nice, if Alexa complimented me on anything I'd die, she is so lovely :luvluv:

150 for sure... I'm an inch shorter than she is and used to weigh around 145lbs in my worst phase and looked just like her...

WOW! And she had been modelling prior to that too so that would be an enormous jump in lifestyle.

Flashback to her model years where she had her slim legs. She is one of the "friends".

She almost kisses Holly here.

No! Alexa, what happened!? Maybe she'll come to her senses soon? *fingers crossed*

I have seen other pics, same day, same pants, and I thought she looked even smaller. Especially her chest area and arms made me thought this.