Alexa Chung

http://chung-alexa.tumblr.com/image/101832061646
Fallen boobies+ Bloated belly (I smell cocain bloat)

I don't know. My boobies are saggy like that, although that's mainly because I used to be fat and they stretched. It could just be a combination of her being in her thirties plus no bra. The belly could also be a sign of a bad diet (junk food, bad/lack of proper nutrition). I'd love to see some more photos where it's more visible (although the word on the street is that she partakes).

image.jpg
I find that photo on tumblr
Correct if I am wrong but she snores coccain?

14dnkmb.jpg

2w4jig2.jpg

I think she does but not in the photo - she posted the name cards on instagram which I think is what she's holding and she sat next to Patti Smith who she's said is an idol and has said anti-drug things (Or Alexa's more careless than I'm giving her credit for)

Am I the only one not liking her shapeless calves? For the rest I find her very beautiful. Only the calves make me "hmmm no", the rest looks pretty good (speaking about when she is skinny).

image.jpg
image.jpg

Did she lose? These are from the met gala. Her arms are so dainty!

GOALS :luv:
Any BMI guesses?

Everyone I know always talks about how when you hang out with her you're like 'I totally get why you're famous'. I think this video shows that better than anything I've seen of her before, she's got such an amazing character, flawless or not, that's got to shine through!

i know this was posted quite a while ago but wow, her face looks so beautiful throughout, even without any make up on. felt quite in awe watching that, never seen her face so close-up.

For me, Alexa is just... she's my goal, my first (th)inspiration. I love everything about her, her style, her personality, her body, her beauty...
Anyway, for all of you who thought she gained, I don't think so, here are some very recent pic :
celebstylealexachung.jpg

tumblr_noern90GuQ1r02rbso1_500.jpg

tumblr_noe7krLNTE1r02rbso1_500.jpg

I'm very sure she didn't gain weight, she looks as skinny as usual :) Those were just bad pics, Alexa has very tiny arms and legs, but her thighs and hips are wider.
I love the fact that she cut her hair just like a few years ago but she pulls off longer hair too :)
tumblr_nnlai5rZho1r02rbso1_500.jpg

Anyway, here are more recent pics where she looks stunning :
tumblr_nnw2y5cnr01r02rbso1_500.png

tumblr_noel9zJz8Z1r02rbso1_500.jpg

tumblr_nmr5eyTaL81r02rbso1_500.jpg

so cute as a blonde !
tumblr_nnw2voISXD1r02rbso1_500.png

tumblr_no8w5oVgmx1r02rbso1_500.png

I always thought her face looked healthy (even without make up) but sometimes her skin looks dry (on the knees area for example)

Finally, here's a very old pic :
Weight loss can make a huge difference on your face, she used to look like the girl next door when she was average
tumblr_nns9kqohNc1spcolgo1_500.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Haven't read through all the pages so I may be the only one in thinking this (and it's a completely subjective opinion), but even though I adore her body, I just can't stand this girl. Her and Amber Heard (might be more but they're the first two that come to mind) could be gorgeous to me purely aesthetically but their personalities ruin it for me. I'm too lazy and care too little to link specific interviews/examples of what I mean but they seem like wannabe intellectuals/icons/whateverthefuck. To be fair, the trying to be intellectual thing is more Amber, but Alexa's "book" is the most hilariously vacuous thing I've ever tried to read.

Idk, i might just be a total bitch but it seems like she's trying to be this unique, whimsical, muse-esque, manic-pixie stereotype and over-consciously frame herself as being like Kate Moss and Jane Birken etc. but she's not interesting to me at all. :lol: Don't think I phrased my whole argument well at all, and this is probably going to be unpopular but just my two cents.

Reactions: 9 users