Alexa Chung

tumblr_no8w5oVgmx1r02rbso1_500.png
This picture. She's so beautiful.

It may sound funny (even to me, because I've never been super into LOTR or related movies), but here, she looks like she could play an elvish princess or something (maybe because she somehow reminds me a bit of Liv Tyler, AKA Arwen). She's capable of having that "ethereal" kind of look sometimes.
arwen.jpg

6567c635cc45e8d710178f98da3a11a6_XL.jpg

Know what I mean, maybe-kinda?

Reactions: 1 users
Probably an unpopular opinion, but I think she looks too thin here. It just makes her look haggard and the way that some old women's legs sometimes look, as if they dried out (I don't know how to explain it). Doesn't look healthy, or youthful (to me).

I think she looks fucking fantastic.

her legs look amazing - I prefer this view of her because I can see how skinny she is without seeing her face which admittedly I am not fond of whatsoever
Yeah I feel like her legs look waaaay skinnier from the side than from the front. Because every time someone posts a picture of her wearing some really short shorts or skirt she has that bit of fat on the upper inner thighs.

Yeah I feel like her legs look waaaay skinnier from the side than from the front. Because every time someone posts a picture of her wearing some really short shorts or skirt she has that bit of fat on the upper inner thighs.

Agree completely - this is the first time they look pretty much perfect to me without being in pants

oops- those jeans are not very flattering dear Alexa.
but she does look good in the first pic! I like her casual and kind of rocking lifestyle. she's that "hey, let's go outside to smoke a cigarette" kind of girl (in a good way)

I would *guess* the one I posted isn't photoshopped because a girl just submitted it to an Alexa tumblr I follow saying she saw her on her street so I dont know what she'd gain out of shopping it (but I don't know them either so she might've done as well).

The jeans are really bad though - they don't even just look big or baggy on her but make her look like she's filling it out too in some photos.

I don't think her legs are THAT thin – if you cover up her shoes you can clearly see that her legs are proportional and not scary-skinny. The shoes create a huge illusion. But I do agree that she looks ...different in those recent pics :wtf:

my verdict: she gained a little bit, and high waisted mom jeans literally add 10 pounds to your thighs. Its a cute look on premise, but does not flatter anyone's body

Even if she did gain Alexa will always be one of the queens because of the legacy and name she has left for herself, no one wants to see her any bigger than Alexa we all look up to, but considering how hard she clearly works to get back to her former glory whenever she gains shows dedication, and I respect her for that... those legs of hers will always be incredible