Angelina Jolie

tumblr_n57qpsQMR31s8rlzuo1_1280.jpg

cheakbones from heaven :luv:

Stunning. She's a beautiful woman, a good actress (at least to me), and an amazing person- the work she does for charities and to spread awareness is inspiring. She is a unique person, I'd love to meet her one day :luv:

I don't know if this picture has already been mentioned (probably), but here's Angelina Jolie for LV:
angelina-jolie-300x400.jpg

I can't say why I love this photo so much, but there is just something about it.

I was reading an article on the Daily Mail today and saw this picture. Look at her legs... :wtf:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 215
I just saw Maleficient in the cinema today and I think she was gorgeous, especially near the end when she wore black pants, which highlighted her skinny legs. While I didn't enjoy many of her other films, I really liked this one, for the brilliant cinematography and animation too.

I haven't seen a celeb in the last decade who I admire, visually, more than angelina. It sort of bums me out because it's so pedestrian to think she's hot, but she... just is. I remember when I first saw her in Girl, Interrupted, she just had this magnetism that made perfectly real the awful siren-call of the character she was portraying

eLe5RCd.jpg

LQIZZb7.jpg

Z3XQO0F.jpg

0kVpyvP.jpg

I have the magazine that has this spread in my closet. Once i saw all these black clothes plus angeline plus cheekbones, had to preserve it...
The only other magazine i kept had an audrey hepburn spread... so now you know how i equate these 2 ladies...
One is lady like and the other one hardcore.. but equally enamored of them... :)

Stunning pics. Where are these from? Best I've ever seen of her! (Also, luv the minimalist skinny jewellery!)

Hopefully these haven't been posted yet.
I truly appreciated her polished and sophisticated aesthetic. She looks so poised and in control, it's a breath of fresh air after all those annoying wannabes actresses. Ladies, take notes. This is how you do it:
tumblr_n8ehsmAhzF1tedbb0o4_500.jpg

tumblr_n8ehsmAhzF1tedbb0o3_500.jpg

tumblr_n8ehsmAhzF1tedbb0o2_500.jpg

tumblr_n8ehsmAhzF1tedbb0o1_500.jpg

I love her old interviews where she was still in her rebellious phase like here on Conan, but I also love her now, still cool and intimidating, just in a different way.

She always seems so mysterious to me, like she's hiding so many feelings or things about her in general.

She looked lovely and petite at her wedding

15261-1.jpg

And I actually love how she covered the back of her dress in her children's sketches, how she pulled that off while looking so refined and elegant is beyond me..

15277-1.jpg

They got married?? I had no idea. Wow, where have I been. Her dress is nice, not sure if I like her vale but it's a very cool idea.

Although it's an adorable idea-- I just can't bring myself to like the dress. I think the drawings look so tacky! And I don't like the dress in general. It's too bad because I am usually a huge fan of her dresses during awards time.