Angelina Jolie

Agree with Pterodactyl, this look is terrible for her and makes her look completly disproportionnated. It seems like she put on a guy shirt on and forgot pants.... And the red bracelet is hideous.Otherwise, I think her legs looks very good to me and she still beautiful, just a style that doesn't suit her.

Pretty sure the red thread is a religious (my guess, Hindu) thing. To me it looks like what pundits tie on my wrist at the mandir.
I'm not upset personally, or trying to offend you. Just simply would advise caution when commenting on such things in the future. (I don't think there are many Hindus here and I mention it because I would hate for anyone to commit this type of faux pas IRL.)

As for Angie, the comments over at celebitchy regarding her body are awful and hurt me personally. It is probably why I am back here after so long. So many gems but this one hit the hardest:

"Hmmm…Most of us fall within the range of BMI 18 to BMI 50, with very few at either ends of the curve naturally. The cutoff for death is below BMI 14 or 15, and BMI below 17.5 is anorexia. not making this up, insurance companies invented the concept of BMI because they wanted to see if there was a correlation between body size and death. And surprise, there is, with those BMI below 17.5 at the highest risk for death.

Jolie is clearly below the BMI of 17.5.

I am not shaming her, because EDs are neural conditions, like Parkinson’s or Alzheimer’s. You have to have the genes and the environment to develop them and it is not her fault. Avoiding food because one is too busy to eat or too tired to eat – that is an ED. It’s the misidentification of food as a threat (i.e. it is too much stress to find food, or it makes you fat, or it gives you heart disease, diabetes, cancer, causes inflammation or some trumped up reason). People without EDs feel miserable without food and people with EDs actually feel better, calmer, and clearer-headed when they do not eat or even just when they diet (initially). So I can understand her skipping meals and stuff.

It is theorized that eating disorders persist because in times of famine or war, there was value to someone who could think clearly with little to no food. When food was finally found, the person would eat with the rest of the tribe, because they were of such value in case of another food shortage (work of Guisinger). Interesting, huh?

Anyway, I wish her the best and that she gets help"

Yikes! Where to even begin? Probably better to not even start.

Guisinger's (PhD not MD, natch) fairly interesting paper Adapted to Flee Famine here
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/14599241/

Reactions: 1 users
Most of us fall within the range of BMI 18 to BMI 50...
FIFTY. Aha hahahhahahahahahahaha. This person is an idiot.

Avoiding food because one is too busy to eat or too tired to eat – that is an ED.
Or you know, you're too busy/tired to eat and instead eat when you can. Some of us have bills to pay and a job/lifestyle that doesn't allow grazing 24/7. :mclap:

Reactions: 6 users
To be real though, she doesn't looks that healthy: her hair looks thin and dry, her skin looks colorless and powdery, and her implants still look huge and strange. Don't get me wrong, I've always been a fan but bitch needs to eat better and exercise. She looks like she's quit.

Reactions: 6 users
To be real though, she doesn't looks that healthy: her hair looks thin and dry, her skin looks colorless and powdery, and her implants still look huge and strange. Don't get me wrong, I've always been a fan but bitch needs to eat better and exercise. She looks like she's quit.
Call me strange but I don't think she's this size "by choice", as in she intentionally dieted down to this size. She reminds me of my male friends (not sure why they're always male) who are overworked and don't have time to eat properly, hence the sickly frail look. Obvs I could be wrong, but I'm more inclined to think she's overworked and exhausted than omg eating disorder.

Reactions: 3 users
Call me strange but I don't think she's this size "by choice", as in she intentionally dieted down to this size. She reminds me of my male friends (not sure why they're always male) who are overworked and don't have time to eat properly, hence the sickly frail look. Obvs I could be wrong, but I'm more inclined to think she's overworked and exhausted than omg eating disorder.
I agree. I think she gets really upset/overworked with her UN stuff. That must be so hard to see and to then go off and eat macaroons and green juice :ohno: ? Or perhaps it's just because she has 5000 cute babies. I'll take one off her hands:flower:

Reactions: 3 users
I have to say, I prefer troubled, old school Angie over St.Angie. St. Angie is insufferable.

I don't believe she is overworked (from what ?) or exhausted. She had always skinny limbs, but I tend to believe she isn't free from her old daemons.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I don't believe she is overworked (from what ?)

:facepalm: :mclap:

Just have a look at some of the most amazing things she has done. This woman doesn't have to do all her UN stuff. She doesn't do it for 'exposure' - she doesn't even have her own PR machine - that's almost unheard of in the world of Hollywood.

Reactions: 7 users
So, why would she be overworked then ?
I think you should re-read...

She's also still directing, if I'm not mistaken. Just because she's not in your face with her work doesn't mean she's not overworked. Not to mention her 6 kids, which is a full time job in itself.

So tell me, how many hours do you work a week?

I have a different understanding of being overworked then. Obviously AjJ is very active and carries the world on her shoulders, all I say is that I have doubts that she looks bad (last pictures, I don't mean her skinnyness) comes from being overworked.

I'm sure she has a lot of paid aid to help her with the 6 children. I have this feeling that she's very fake in everything she does and I consider her a mediocre actress. Nevertheless, she is thin and successful. So my opinion is irrelevant.

I find her very beautiful. She's great actress too, I loved her in Maleficent :)

SO. I take back what I said about AJ being overworked and exhausted.

I don't remember what I was reading/doing but I stumbled upon a bunch of blind items regarding AJ (otherwise apparently known as Fake à la Felicity) and her heroin/methadone/synthetic opioid use (abuse). Obviously blind items should be taken with a grain of salt, but there are honestly too many items from too many different sources for there NOT to be a few grains of truth.

I'll be honest and say I don't know too much about street drugs, but knowing what I know about methadone & opioids, it's possible for her to be a functional 'addict' & do the things she does, particularly if she's monitored on synthetics now.

I'm not sure about the polices here re: linking out to other forums, but just google it (eg. AJ and methadone).... this stuff isn't hard to find. And actually thinking about it now, AJ's appearance on her "off" days reminds me of several of my patients, albeit my patients are mostly blue collar/working class/don't have the same level of access to medical care & medications AND definitely can't afford a drug habit. Given, say, a few hundred k yearly to blow on heroin/synthetics, yes I do think you could maintain the facade of a "normal" life.

Last edited:
You were not wrong @ZeroDiet though. I googled and her costars/actors said she was on set and ate nothing /little (could be because she was too busy)'....
That being said, she also had some ED experience in her youth. I think the BI make a lot of sense.

You were not wrong @ZeroDiet though. I googled and her costars/actors said she was on set and ate nothing /little (could be because she was too busy)'....
That being said, she also had some ED experience in her youth. I think the BI make a lot of sense.
I don't know whether it's AJ's case or not, but drug abuse, generally speaking, it is known to kill
the appetite.

I just always though AJ was the type of person that enjoyed a bit of self mutilation. Maybe just not eating replaces the cutting and other demons from her youth. Or maybe the anguish she sees around her on her UN missions takes her appetite away. I don't see how it would be easy to chow down after traveling to certain areas. She could just internalize problems....I mean didn't she also get really skinny after her mom passed as well. I'm not sure if it was skinnier than this though.

I think she's at an OK weight actually (less the boobs). Just could dress better. Her style really hasn't evolved that much since her Evira Oscar appearance from years back, except for when she's on her UN missions and looking relatively stately. Probably in pictures the very next day she looks fine.

Reactions: 1 user
Honestly not judging her on her drug use (if it's true). It doesn't take away from all the amazing things she has done, but she does strike me as someone who is a little unhinged/with a wild streak... and it's interesting to know this doesn't just "go away" as you age. Maybe Brad has his issues too; after all we all have our vices. @dietcokediet I feel like you would understand? It's just really interesting to watch someone with a slight streak of crazy be so successful... brings hope to the rest of us.

Anyway, regardless, I still adore her. I just thought it was incredibly interesting that there were so many blind items about her.

Reactions: 1 user
Honestly not judging her on her drug use (if it's true). It doesn't take away from all the amazing things she has done, but she does strike me as someone who is a little unhinged/with a wild streak... and it's interesting to know this doesn't just "go away" as you age. Maybe Brad has his issues too; after all we all have our vices. @dietcokediet I feel like you would understand? It's just really interesting to watch someone with a slight streak of crazy be so successful... brings hope to the rest of us.

Anyway, regardless, I still adore her. I just thought it was incredibly interesting that there were so many blind items about her.

yeah. I feel like for her, it's not so much about the vices anymore. I mean she has done everything in her power to keep those away, clearly. It's really hard to have a succesfull carrer, so many kids, so many projects, and still use. You have to choose one or the other. In the long run, it just doesn't work out if you don't. But she definitely is bat shit crazy. I love her because: all that craziness has been put to good use.