Angelina Jolie

yeah, I would definitely bet that her looking old is more due to her surgery and whatnot
Don't forget drug use. Hard drugs tend to age you :D still love her though

Edit: just wanted to add that even though the article on PGPR is meant to be fear-mongering, it doesn't have that effect on most people with a chemistry background. "a yellowish, viscous liquid comprised of polyglycerol esters of polycondensed fatty acids from castor oil"... you could easily describe a broccoli in this way if you so wished. Just read these articles with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
just wanted to add that even though the article on PGPR is meant to be fear-mongering, it doesn't have that effect on most people with a chemistry background. "a yellowish, viscous liquid comprised of polyglycerol esters of polycondensed fatty acids from castor oil"... you could easily describe a broccoli in this way if you so wished. Just read these articles with a grain of salt.

I love that LOL. Actually, that's not a bad idea - it'd probably end up translating to more broccoli for me! ;) But in all seriousness, thank you for the advice!

Honestly, I think all her international aid work is what has aged her so much. It's harrowing to see so many people in poverty, struggling to live in war ravaged countries. The stress of getting to know these people, helping these people... and having to accept the fact that some of them will die, and that others just like them die in droves every day can't be good for the complexion.

Bonus:
rflvY8i.jpg

Look at that. Look at that goddamn humanitarian being a fucking badass, caring about young women in underdeveloped countries. Holy hell that's hot.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
having to shepherd around a small village of rascals probably keeps her super busy on top of her volunteering and regular work, too. I'd imagine that'd leave her little time to eat. But man does she look good doing it all! :bow:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users
Honestly, I think all her international aid work is what has aged her so much. It's harrowing to see so many people in poverty, struggling to live in war ravaged countries. The stress of getting to know these people, helping these people... and having to accept the fact that some of them will die, and that others just like them die in droves every day can't be good for the complexion.

Bonus:
rflvY8i.jpg

Look at that. Look at that goddamn humanitarian being a fucking badass, caring about young women in underdeveloped countries. Holy hell that's hot.
Audrey Hepburn lost a lot of weight in her later years when she started focusing on her humanitarian work, so you might be on to something.
Angelina actually reminds me a lot of Audrey these days.

Reactions: 1 users
I'd imagine that'd leave her little time to eat.
Audrey Hepburn lost a lot of weight in her later years when she started focusing on her humanitarian work, so you might be on to something.
Angelina actually reminds me a lot of Audrey these days.
Acually I don't think that it's about how little time they have/how busy they are. Everyone has the time to eat lol.

However, I remember reading somewhere that Angelina Jolie literally lost her appetite after doing so much humanitarian work. Which makes sense. When you see people literally dying from hunger, it becomes hard for you to go home and have big amounts of food.
Same thing with Audrey, but also because of her childhood. "Having survived near starvation during World War II, food became a luxury for her. She would simply stop eating meals during periods of stress and anxiety."

I guess it's a way of being grateful for what they have. Being completely repulsed by gluttony. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Acually I don't think that it's about how little time they have/how busy they are. Everyone has the time to eat lol.

However, I remember reading somewhere that Angelina Jolie literally lost her appetite after doing so much humanitarian work. Which makes sense. When you see people literally dying from hunger, it becomes hard for you to go home and have big amounts of food.
Same thing with Audrey, but also because of her childhood. "Having survived near starvation during World War II, food became a luxury for her. She would simply stop eating meals during periods of stress and anxiety."

I guess it's a way of being grateful for what they have. Being completely repulsed by gluttony. :)

I like this post. Where's the like button? I can't find it anymore

Oh, I didn't realise that the like button was part of the privileges of forum access. Thanks for pointing that out!
I'm using my iPhone to surf the Internet most of the time.. I didn't know the "like bottom" was a privilege. Thanks for sharing snd thank you all girls for the answers!

This is the most morbidly hilarious thing I've read all day. Thank you for the dark chuckles.

Sad about her divorce, I wonder what happened?

Sad about her divorce, I wonder what happened?
Since I am no longer friends with Brad (cause I once said he had a bad hair day :whistling:)*, I can't know for sure. She presumably declared he had an alcohol problem + bad parenting principles. The media suggest he was cheating on her with French actress Marion Cotillard.

*for visitors with no sense of humor: it's a joke, people! I'm only friends with Johnny Depp! :lol:

• Funny
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users