Model Eat!

tumblr_lt6qz92OKy1qjscrso1_r1_500.jpg

i like how theres a bag of weed on the table :p

I cannot tell how much Guilliana Rancic's diet and exercise routine has helped me Seriously just the teas, and the omelet alone are super satisfying all day long.
Adding lemon and Cayenne pepper to my water has helped tremendously as well. I thought I was going to die when I first tried getting up super early before my kids to get to the gym and back in time to shower but I noticed my energy level has really increased since doing so. Im still loosing weight even though I feel full all day!!!!

CW: 104
GW: 95
HT 5'4"

I cannot tell how much Guilliana Rancic's diet and exercise routine has helped me Seriously just the teas, and the omelet alone are super satisfying all day long.
Adding lemon and Cayenne pepper to my water has helped tremendously as well. I thought I was going to die when I first tried getting up super early before my kids to get to the gym and back in time to shower but I noticed my energy level has really increased since doing so. Im still loosing weight even though I feel full all day!!!!

CW: 104
GW: 95
HT 5'4"

Interesting! Do you follow the advice from the thread on her? Good to know it works! I HATE eggs but I was thinking about giving her routine a try. Do you mind giving us some more details about your routine?

hahah omg, since restricting my intake i CANNOT SMOKE WEED because my appetite goes off the scale! freaks all my friends out hahaha

Really?? When I get high I just awkwardly fall asleep within the hour and then cry in my sleep. But I don't end up eating because I am asleep. It does make people uncomfortable though :whistling:

I have a love hate relationship with eggs but I just eat them and get it over with so yeah here is my meal plan...
after morning work out so 6:30 am
Coffee w/ sweet-n-low and non fat milk & water spiced with lemon and Cayenne pepper
then 2 egg white omelet with bell peppers, onions, broccoli, and asparagus I use grape seed pan spray to keep it from sticking

9:30 if I am hungry 1 Kashi Cherry dark chocolate granola crunch bar and 1/2 of a Kombucha drink (gingerberry is my favorite)

10:30 water with lemon and cayenne pepper

11:30 Hot green tea no sweetener or anything added

12:30 water combo again

1:30 water combo again

2 pm If I am hungry 1/2 grilled chicken breast with steamed broccoli

If I ate lunch I dont eat dinner, if I dont eat lunch then the chicken and broccoli are my dinner

Work out routine..... Its a bit spastic but here it is
5 am cardio work out for 50 minutes using incline and sprints in 2 min intervals

lunch time I do 100 crunches

after dinner I dance like a wild woman for an hour with my kids!!! And wednesday I do tennis.
I never brake from the gym routine everyday I am there at 5 am!

Kills my appetite while I'm high... but when I come down... :wtf:

Really?? When I get high I just awkwardly fall asleep within the hour and then cry in my sleep. But I don't end up eating because I am asleep. It does make people uncomfortable though :whistling:

yeahhh, same as, when im high its nothing, the second i come down i need to hoover the cupboards with my mouth. now only weed for sex. and no bf so no worries there...

hahaha leigh thats so funny! i have a friend that does something similar

hahaha leigh thats so funny! i have a friend that does something similar

I would love to meet that person ahaha! I can sometimes hear myself crying while I sleep which is terrifying but I can't wake myself up. People used to try to shake me awake because they thought something was seriously wrong with me but now they know just to let me sleep it off. They were never able to wake me up anyway. ;)

hahah omg, since restricting my intake i CANNOT SMOKE WEED because my appetite goes off the scale! freaks all my friends out hahaha

omg mine too! I'm not naturally a binge eater, but when I smoke pot my cravings go through the rough and I lose all sense of "fullness" - all I want to do is taste everything all the time. So I avoid the stuff like the plague.

Reactions: 1 user
I would love to meet that person ahaha! I can sometimes hear myself crying while I sleep which is terrifying but I can't wake myself up. People used to try to shake me awake because they thought something was seriously wrong with me but now they know just to let me sleep it off. They were never able to wake me up anyway. ;)

:lol: thats weird hahahaa

omg mine too! I'm not naturally a binge eater, but when I smoke pot my cravings go through the rough and I lose all sense of "fullness" - all I want to do is taste everything all the time. So I avoid the stuff like the plague.

yeah same. and my 'guy' mates love the stuff, so i either have to see them and make an excuse, or just stay in. wah!

it's always interesting to see how discussions degenerate here on SG. ;)